Legnum owner no more

G

Unregistered
devo man but from what ive heard about stolen cars you probably wouldnt have wanted it back anyway.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Sorry to hear about this man, was it another break in and take the keys job. If so thats becoming scarily common in perth atm.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
That is beyond ****ed up... Kye I'm so sorry to hear that man :(

Can I ask, what security did your car have, where / how was it stolen?

wraith73

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Steve
Drive
Mitsubishi Colt, Patrol, Pulsar Q
Sympathies to you. I hope it doesn't put you off getting another one. I'm not letting mine out of my sight now. Might have to clean all the crap out of my garage so I can get mine in there!!! At least I can park it right outside my office window at work (we get all sorts where I work).

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
why do people have to torch them after they have their fun ? that sucks mate sorry to hear about it.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Damn that sucks. All the best with insurance and police stuff to follow.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Another WA car.... That sucks bro, hope insurance fixes it up for you ASAP so you can get out there and upset some more commodore drivers!

G

Unregistered
hi all sorry havent been on in a while. my car had full alarm system. but yer they broke in n took the keys stole all my shit and burnt it. umm im insured with just car. they have been realy helpful and sorted it out within a week. i should get a phone call within 5 day to tell me how they're going to pay it

G

Unregistered
dunno if i will get another leggie lol im thinkin of turning to the dark side

Top Bottom