Little project for a Sydney member

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
If you think you can get insurance that isn't $2300 a year, read on...

A customer of mine has bought a 1999 Mazda RX-7 in black which he has now decided he wants to sell in Sydney rather than spend another $500 or so bringing it to Adelaide to sell.

Is someone interested in taking it home and driving it around in exchange for selling it? Been a long time since I saw it, but it may need some minor panel work first.

It is currently registered in NSW, and insurance costs and whatever it costs in advertising will be reimbursed once the car is sold. For obvious reasons, fuel will not ;)

Depending on what it sells for, there will be a bit of money in it for the seller, but we can negotiate that when the time comes.

The reason I'm I'm posting it on here is that most of the members aren't 18 year olds ;)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Yeah, harsh on me if the person who takes the offer decides to use it as a daily driver ;)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Sorry to sound dumb mate but what was it exactly you were wanting one of us to do for you ?

Sell it here on your behalf ?

What more can you tell me about the RX-7 ?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Yeah I don't quite get what the deal is either...

So we get to use the car while we try and sell it on the other owner's behalf?

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Selling the car on the owner's behalf :)

I was gonna do it, but I'm too busy basically. There will be a nice commission in it at the end for the seller, but it really depends how much the car sells for. Will still be a minimum of a couple of hundred, just for your time.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Jesus Kris, get it up to the gold coast and I'll happily drive....I mean, sell it! Ooh, how I love my rotors. I'm barely even going to get to drive the Legnum when it gets here as it'll be my wife's car, so I'm still stuck with the slow-deo.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I can't afford extra insurance...otherwise I'd go for this no problem.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I just can't afford the time !! I don't have enough of it already....

Plus getting around in an RX7 up here is just a little too bit P-plater-ish for me..

G

Unregistered
Hey Hey

I work for a car yard that is buying cars from sydney all the time and we are looking to have a few sent over in the next few days I belive that it only cost us 250-300 to get a car out of sydney if we fill the whole truck and there is only one pick up point and one drop off point. We are allways missing out on that by one or two cars so if the boss agrees and it helps the seller i can get it sent over here for what it cost the car yard.(holden dealership) So i dont have any import contacts. lol

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
ive found a loophole...what if it doesnt sell!

The person that takes the car with the aim of selling it could advertise it and whatever, but when people come to see it, the seller could easily put them off about it for whatever reasons (make up stories?), and then the seller gets a free car!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Lucky a) I'm a trusting soul and b) I'll be choosing the trustworthy person who'll be using it!

ET I think you'll be getting the nod - will be in touch next week :)

Top Bottom