Mark and James Mechanical

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
I just got my timing belt, water pump and seals done at mark and james next to repco at capalaba and am surprised by the quality and attention to detail. my water pump was pissing coolent out over my timing belt which caused the timing belt to pop off after falling to pieces so a new water pump and belt were in order. my battery was flat from sitting for 2 weeks before i could get a chance to tow it there so he just told me to run it for a while so i took it for a drive and parked at my mates place to go to baseball training. Ofcourse the car didnt start wen i got back lol so out comes the jump pack. after jump starting it i went to drive down the hill to go home and i heard this loud moaning noise coming from the rear diff so i got it towed back the next day for another round.
He took it to my old boss who owns an auto sparky place in hook st and tested for error codes but couldnt find anything so they tried a new battery. problem solved... i was expecting to get hammered by the cost of getting it tested with the car scanner new battery labour and all kinds of crap. wen i got there he just said 140 for the battery and dont worry bout the auto trans fluid that they allso filled and invoiced me for... so im pretty happy with the service there ill be taking me car there for all my basic servicing.

Mark and James Mechanical
82 Redland Bay Rd,
CAPALABA,
QLD 4157

Phone: 07 3390 3099
Ask for Terry (owner)

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I've used them before also, back when I was driving my R32, and found them to be very good. What did you end up paying for the timing belt and water pump

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
including labour, pump, belt, spark plug and the other crap they sting u for $1500 all up

Top Bottom