Meet, Greet & Cruise - Sunday 26th July

Will

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Will
Drive
1990 GTO
Sweet. :)

There's a few of us Melbournians talking about a cruise over at 3si.org. I've just posted the details up there too. Sounds like it could be quite a gathering...

GSRSOL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
CD5A/CE9A Hybird
Come on Melbournites - get on board!! I think this may be a decent sized event :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'm tentatively in. Hopefully wedding shenanigans (final planning) can be sorted on the Saturday :)

G

Unregistered
Let me know where the destination ends up being, ill come down to that :D my little es lancer wont be able to keep up with you guys :p

G

Unregistered
I am on Family duties that day so i am out, it looks like it is going to be an awesome turn out, have fun people

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
come on jason just bring the family with you i am :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I know you guys are happily cruisin' somewhere right now. Couldn't get things sorted in time so had to burn my Sunday.

GSRSOL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
CD5A/CE9A Hybird
Nice to meet some new faces :D

Perfect day for a drive - im lucky i didnt have any major dramas with that issue though!! :S

ill put some pics up soon .....

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Yeh, good drive.

What was the issue?

On the way back, my radiator shit itself and i had to pull over, almost didn't make it. Then drove into a big concrete rock. Mad.

GSRSOL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
CD5A/CE9A Hybird
Issue = my fuel rail return line popping off its fitting and dropping about 3/4 tank of fuel whilst driving ... :confused::confused:

Thankfully Dwayne noticed pretty quick and signaled me to pull over :eek:

could of been nasty

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Far out, double pain, Sucks to be you two.

Nice to meet a few of the 4G crew, along with Wes and his merry crew. Looking forward to some pickies.

Will

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Will
Drive
1990 GTO
Grumble, grumble... Sorry to bail on you fellas. My better half couldn't handle the twisties and got sick on the way to Healsville, so we drove home early without catching up to you guys.

Sounds like an adventure some of you had.

Cheers,

Will.

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
that sound like you all had a good time, we had a cruise here in SA too, photo's are up if you wanna have a look, cant wait to see pictures from your cruise

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
LOL the damn lancer we were following droped too far back and we got Lost we were pissed, we pulled over with the cordia guys and they had the number of someone we could call to find out where they ended up and we drove back to meet them.

so appart from an idiot that wouldnt keep up was a great drive, kids loved the twisties lol

was sad to see some of the burnt out area and missing houses from the bad fires that were there but good to see so many of them are rebuilding.

Great to finally meet Steve and Dan and all the others that were there, hope to see you all again soon, its a good drive between leeton and melbourne so we might try to make it over for some of the meets

Wes

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
The only time we pulled over on the last cruise was Gary's minor mis-hap and letting Chris (skurfer) and Scottie's brakes cool off! Glad you enjoyed the run, and apologieds for not meeting up with yourself, the missus and the kids Wes :)

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
thats cool Gav would have been good to actually meet you but as i said we might make an effort to come down again some other time

Top Bottom