Mitsu Dia Queen SP-III

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Have just been informed by local Mitsubishi dealer, that they no longer stock Dia Queen SP-III, they then suggested the BP equivilent "Autran MMSP3", has anyone used this and if so whats the feedback on the use of this fluid in Trans & AYC. Or do I just get AMSOIL?????

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
BP makes the oil for Mitsi, so it will be ok. Amsoil is still better though

G

Unregistered
i use the misti stuff, absolutely nothing wrong with it imo.

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
At a cost of 50% less than Amsoil, I think I'll stick with the Mitsubishi stuff for a long, long time. Plus, it's a hell of a lot easier to get your hands on.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I find it VERY hard to believe that Amsoil SPIII is any better than the Diamond queen. Probably just a different container with a much higher price. When it boils down to it they are both probably quality trans oils and it's pretty hard to justify the massive price difference.
And I find it strange that apart from here and Club VR4 I have never even heard of Amsoil fluids. If they are so outstanding why isn't the rest of the car community sharing the enthusiasm? Sorry, but im just a bit skeptical....

G

Unregistered
thank christ.. not everyone around here is a AMSOIL nut.

i think its a waste of time and money.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Rofl! Go the hating.

At the spares place today the guy was saying that Nulon have just brought out some friggin awesome fully synth that everyone is raving about and is quite reasonably priced.

Unless amsoil prices drop to something reasonable I wont be getting it again. $90 for 5L makes my anus quiver.

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
The Nulon synthetic engine oil is between $50 and $60 for 6ltrs.
It's great! This is the third time now I've mentioned how good this stuff is. Hopefully some people start to listen.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
G

Unregistered
Have just been informed by local Mitsubishi dealer, that they no longer stock Dia Queen SP-III, they then suggested the BP equivilent "Autran MMSP3", has anyone used this and if so whats the feedback on the use of this fluid in Trans & AYC. Or do I just get AMSOIL?????

I asked the question a while ago about BP making an oil equivelent because I was quoted by Ralliart themselves that, they only use this BP AUTRAN MMSP3 in the evo 4s etc, I told them it was for a Legnum/Galant and they said thats what they would use!!!! So there you go!!!!

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Thanks Stephen, another piece of the puzzle in place. :)

Top Bottom