Mitsubishi Club Australia ¼ Event: 16th August, invitation

G

Unregistered
Mitsubishi Club Australia ¼ Event 1:

Officially Supported By: Miragelancer.com ClubCJ.net FtoAustralia.com
Trial event for EvoloutionOZ.com

16/08/2009 August Albert Park Meet / Cruise to Aurthur's Seat

Aim: The aim of this event is to bring many of the smaller and larger forums and clubs who associate branding under the Mitsubishi manufacturing name for one large event Four time a year. The events are organised for the people involved in the Mitsubishi community and gives every one a event to look forward to. The event will be held for Victoria Mitsubishi clubs and forums to join forces and have a cruise and event on a quarterly basis during the year (every 3 months). The event will be held under the Mitsubishi Club Australia banner as it is for all Mitsubishi owners not excluding any model.

Map and directions: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&....350946,144.996958&spn=0.053445,0.132179&z=14

Meet point: 10:30 am Departure: 11:15am

The first meet point will take place in Albert park car park at 10:30am (refer to link) and will be leaving for the start of the cruise at 11:15am. This gives people time to arrive meet and great as well as taking a look around.

Link to meet point:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=e...ll=-37.83975,144.963634&spn=0,359.966955&z=16

Rest brake: http://maps.google.com.au/maps/mm?s....009174,145.085637&spn=0.001678,0.004128&z=19
Stoping for around an hour.

Arrive at Aurthur's Seat: arrival will be around 2:30 were we will meet at the top. Photo's can take place at the top of Aurthur's seat as. This will be our final destination so there will be plenty of time for talking, meeting, greeting and check out every ones cars.

At the end of the event the organizes will be driving back to the original meet point at Albert Park were people can leave from or either peal off on the way back.

Things to bring:

Full Tank of Fuel

clothes permitting to weather

UHF radio if you have one

Money that you may want to buy beverages with at rest point

Clubs to be participating and invited:

MitsubishiClubAustralia.com

MirageLancer.com

Evolutionoz.net

Rcolt.com

OzVR4.com

FtoAustralia.com

ClubCJ.net

Aussemagna.com

Possibly more to come.

All Mitsubishi models will be welcome.

All participants are to follow the MCA guidelines as well as there own club/forums. Any bad behavior will have license plates taken down.

We ask that all Mitsubishi owners get involved. Great way to meet people like minded and have some fun.

G

Unregistered
comon guys would be great to see some discussion about the event. would love to see all vic members get along to it.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
August 16th eh? Thanks for the heads-up Joey :)

Hoe there's enough room at the top of Arthur's Seat. I think I took BradC up there for lunch when he came down to Melbourne

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
If I can get the free time, I might join you guys as you pass through Frankston!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Actually if I can make it along, I might catch you guys at the Mordialloc rest stop.

G

Unregistered
yeh come on guys would love to see you all get down. it should be a good day.

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Calling regional Vic!

BALLARATIANS! Bendigonians etc! :rolleyes:

For those in the regional North West who would like to go to this event please let me know we can cruise down together Post reply here or PM me!

G

Unregistered
Not long to go now guys. hope every one is still interested were havign a very good responce from lots of the forums. Spread the word and keep up the talk :)

G

Unregistered
at the moment we have around 50 people interested, and not to forget its only our first one so there will be some good learning experiences from it and we will only try to make it better and better.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Hmmm. Maybe... It'd be a nostalgia fest for me - the first cruise I ever went on headed to Arthur's Seat from Albert Park! Got busted at the first meet point - we filled the entire carpark of the Brighton railway station and the cops tried to block the exits...

Good times.

But yeah I'll think about it, could be fun.

G

Unregistered
Revised Cruise:

On the Sunday the 9th a trial run of the cruise was undertaken. we made the decision to change some of the points in the cruise and take a slightly different route. All times on original post will be the same.
The new route of the cruise is now: Revised Cruise Route

Whilst doing this we became aware that the Break point does not have sufficient amount of car parking. we decided to change it to something easier to get in and out of as well as purchasing food.

Revised break point: Revised Break Point Link

Maps will be able to purchased for a gold coin donation to the club on the day.
Now have also been informed that parking all day is $2 if people wish to pay.

Mitsubishi Club Australia takes no liability for any damages incurred to you or your vehical or for any negligent driving on your part or that of others attending.
We ask that all drives comply to Victorian Road laws and to the condition on the day and keep with in there own limits.
Any activities that are deemed dangerous or illegal, organisers reserve the rite to collect registration information and forward them to the proper authorities.

G

Unregistered
hey guys and girls, Just to clear up any confusion people may have the meet point is in the main aquatic car park, which is the main car park in Albert park. It is located near the round about. in front of the Plant-Williamson Rowin Pavilion.

The following link will show the car park: Meet Point Car Park

Also the weather is looking good forecast at the moment is 20 degrease, so no reason for people not to come and have a good day. As mentioned before maps will be able to be purchased for a gold coin donations to the club.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
I won't be able to make this one. Got family visiting from overseas.

This will be a regular kind of thing though, right?

G

Unregistered
it will be on a quartly basses so 4 times a year every 3 or so months.

Top Bottom