OZVR4 invite to Mitsubishi Club Australia Saturday night Aqua Golf Run 9th May 2009

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Mitsubishi Club Australia have extended their invitation to OZVR4.COM for their official Saturday 9th May Aqua Golf Run.
Here are the details for Saturday's meet.

Meet: Krispy Kreme, Penrith at 8.30pm then about 9:00pm head over to Aqua golf for some games.
After Aqua Golf, a 30-45 minute cruise via the new Castlereigh Road to Sprinwood Road, stop at Springwood lookout at Hawkesbury Heights.
From there, we will head back down to KK's Penrith via Mitchells Pass, Blaxland.

NOTE: New Speed changes now on Springwood Road towards Hawkesbury Heights. THERE IS NO LONGER A 100km speed limit. Highest speed is 80km and HIGHWAY PATROL will be in the area! Please pass this onto the other groups for information. Cheers!

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="240" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/sv?cbp=11,99.15012825371704,,0,6.000000000000003&amp;cbll=-33.759161,150.683292&amp;panoid=&amp;v=1&amp;hl=en&amp;gl=au"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Mulgoa+Rd+Penrith&amp;sll=-33.722055,150.943909&amp;sspn=0.818975,1.235962&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=-33.746681,150.690365&amp;spn=0.001436,0.004828&amp;t=h&amp;z=14&amp;iwloc=A&amp;layer=c&amp;cbll=-33.759161,150.683292&amp;panoid=UQPF2AGq67JomX7pnqbh0Q&amp;cbp=11,99.15012825371704,,0,6.000000000000003" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

Original Mitsubishi Club Australia thread can be found here.

Attendance list:

mitshy.gif
Mitsubishi Club Australia
STACYS
Burdo
AussieChickaDee
ryan_c (maybe)
Grejio (maybe)
Gorgath (maybe)
O-MaN (maybe)
Deb-a-licious (maybe)

Magnaclub.net
ih8hsv
Brendan's mate
Owens_Mighty_Magna
fatboy
cuppas

OZVR4.COM
Chris
Dimi
Brad
Emanuel (maybe)
Lorenzo (maybe)
Gorgath (maybe)

FTO Australia
Shafty
Jonowong
Mz_madz
Sugar
J
Aza

SydCruisers.com
Ross - IEVLV8
Courtney - Chief
Matt A - Boof Head
Matt N - Sl33pn_vs
Mato - GOD38L (maybe)
Loz - Loz426 (maybe)
Loz426's friend (maybe)
Loz426's friend (maybe)
Michael - Mitey(maybe)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Damn work, I can't go, love that bit of road, I'm in the middle of an app's rollout and working for next 15days straight. grrrr

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Damn work, I can't go, love that bit of road, I'm in the middle of an app's rollout and working for next 15days straight. grrrr

OMG Kat, someone needs to learn how to push products from the server :p

Sorry guys, too short notice for me! :(

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Argh. You've got work on Saturday night? Damn :cool:

8.30am till 10.00pm for the next 15 days, already missed out on 1 flexi day and will miss another this friday, spewing... I have family christenings on this sunday, and can only make a quick appearence during lunch, having a 6day weekend starting 22nd so I'll be ready for the MCA trackday..... Work.... grrrrr,

OMG Kat, someone needs to learn how to push products from the server :p

Yea it would be lovely but app has to be rolled to 14 remote sites and 400user pc's , hate Finance-one, all sorts of issues

Are you using Ci? Its a pain to get installed with its 6 parts. We use CITRIX for remotes haha. No local apps :)

Have fun lol

6 parts I wish, + the 8 parts to uninstall so it doesn't interfere with our other ancient apps.... We'd have to come out of the Dark ages to use Citrix,

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Are you using Ci? Its a pain to get installed with its 6 parts. We use CITRIX for remotes haha. No local apps :)

Have fun lol

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hey yea I might be a go for this too, though I always hurt my hands playing Aqua Golf - keep hitting the damn ground !

The wife wants me to go with her to a FULL day Sunday training course on Adobe Photoshop, so I said I want to go this as a return.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Sweet bring the super!!!!!!!!!!

Cant dude, she's still not ready yet to go out cruising :rolleyes:

Was going to take it to MEEK on the week of the midweek meet, but now that my install has changed dates, Im stuffed as to when I can now do it...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Am looking forward to this !

It's not often I get a night out :)

Gets pretty chilly out at Penrith too so might bring some warm clothes haha..

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Haha, yeah looking forward to seeeing the old grandpa VR-4 out and chilling with the boys again :)

I told some of the Mitsubishi Club guys that the grandpa does a hectic flutter.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Haha looking at the definites for attendance shows at least the white boys will be out in force !

I am totally shithouse at aqua golf though hahaha !

Oh yea will have to you boys the cruise control system I got fitted...

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Haha looking at the definites for attendance shows at least the white boys will be out in force !

I am totally shithouse at aqua golf though hahaha !

Oh yea will have to you boys the cruise control system I got fitted...

Shit, you've got cruise control now?
I've gotta check it out tomorrow.

Is it on a stalk or steering wheel mounted?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Shit, you've got cruise control now?
I've gotta check it out tomorrow.

Is it on a stalk or steering wheel mounted?

Steering wheel mounted :)

Nice little light installed too in the same panel as my alarm light, changes between red & green depending on what you're doing...

Top Bottom