OzVR4 cruise

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Is this actually happening? Does it need a facebook event?

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Man so much on.... I have a BIG job to do over two days this weekend but should be able to come for the meet and greet, definitely no time to cruise for me unfortunately :(

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
We're not sure yet, we're not even sure if it's going ahead as there hasn't been a lot of interest as a few parties are busy.

GLen20

Barring Up
Premium Member
First Name
Glenn
Drive
2002 Type S Galant, Ducati Streetfighter 848, 1971 2 Door LC Torana (in pieces)
I'm not a member of the fb group but I'm still in

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Ah just saw this, I'll see how i go...! I can't follow that fb link at work and waiting on optus to fix my internet at home... So can times etc be posted in here?
Went to Targa at the showgrounds last night - friggin awesome. Saw an evo (7?) get written off though - which was Sad.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
It looks like we're calling the original plan off due to lack of interest/a few people already plans. We're still planning on watching Targa though. Megan and I are just working out the details now. Once something is finalised we'll post it on here ASAP and on the FB page.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Okay, here's the down low...

Due to low numbers we are going to change the plan. Jon, Megan, Josh and I are meeting at 9am at the Hackney Road car park and then heading to the Gorge Rd stage of Targa to spectate. We will then see where the day takes us. Feel free to join us or send one of us a text if you want to meet up later in the arvo.

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
Are you guys driving enthusiastically? My clutch is slipping baaad

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I don't think so. It's not gonna be much of a drive as we're just going to Gorge Road to watch the Targa.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
We're meeting at Marden shopping centre on Portrush Road at 7am and heading up North East road to the spectator spot on the corner of Torrens Hill and Gorge Road.

Top Bottom