Mitsubishi Club Australia ¼ Event: 16th August, invitation

G

Unregistered
What was the reasoning for removing one of the best drives of the event from your revised route? I'm talking about the winding coastal road around Mt Martha to Safety Beach, I love that stretch.

I see now that you are going inland on the highway/freeway instead. Don't be tempted to make it 'interesting', the cops are always out down that way.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I'm out. Clare is out of action after surgery, so I'm playing super dad with the little lady.

Hope the rest of you have a great day!

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
bum I am out for tomorrow

Missing this one folks unfortunately,

Hope who goes takes lots of pics I reckon it will be great!

G

Unregistered
I finally dragged myself out of bed about lunchtime today and headed down to Mitre 10 (break point) for some nails to fix my fence that's about to blow over from all this crazy wind. On the way there I saw the cruise going to opposite way.

It looked to be about a 15 car turned out. A bunch of Magnas leading the cruise, then a bit behind there were more Magnas and then about a kilometre behind there was a bunch of Lancers with a couple of odds & ends mixed in.

Didn't see any VR-4s in the cruise, unless they were right up front ahead of the Magnas as I couldn't quite see the first few cars. But it was raining pretty hard and I was having a 'Magna overload' while trying to pick out any VR-4s from the front ends!

Seemed like a reasonably good turn out despite the weather, although it's going to be pretty cold up Arthurs Seat today!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Definitely not Loki, I'm up north (Queensland) for work for the next few days. Just landed an hour ago!

Will

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Will
Drive
1990 GTO
I finally dragged myself out of bed about lunchtime today and headed down to Mitre 10 (break point) for some nails to fix my fence that's about to blow over from all this crazy wind. On the way there I saw the cruise going to opposite way.

It looked to be about a 15 car turned out. A bunch of Magnas leading the cruise, then a bit behind there were more Magnas and then about a kilometre behind there was a bunch of Lancers with a couple of odds & ends mixed in.

Didn't see any VR-4s in the cruise, unless they were right up front ahead of the Magnas as I couldn't quite see the first few cars. But it was raining pretty hard and I was having a 'Magna overload' while trying to pick out any VR-4s from the front ends!

Seemed like a reasonably good turn out despite the weather, although it's going to be pretty cold up Arthurs Seat today!
I dragged myself along to this one and froze my arse off! It was pretty much a whole bunch of Magnas from AMC, a couple of Lancers and Mirages, a nice 380 and four FTOs that decided to bail after the Mitre 10 break point. There was a huge gathering at the first Albert Park meet point - surprising considering the weather. A couple of Evos were there, not a Galant or Leggie to be seen though.
It was a crap, wet day, but still worth the drive. It was just me and an AWD Magna booting up to Arthur's seat, with any decent amount of grip.

Edit: I took a bunch of pics. Might get around to uploading them here eventually. There was an SLR floating about too - pics are going up on AMC I think.

Top Bottom