mmcs translation disc where one can buy

G

Unregistered
I tryed copying it but nero is not letting me copy it. What program did you use? Is it a CD or DVD?

G

Unregistered
Its a CD ... and yes Nero will let u copy it ...

G

Unregistered
Can i get another copy off someone please :confused:

uncle ninja

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
Black 97 VR4, 07 Lancer 2.4 lt
Many of the new mitsies have an mmcs unit in them i have just spent the whole day chasing t quote to purchase one to throw in my vr4..... until i got the price :.( $4500!

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
You want an MMCS unit for the VR4? Man I would definitely not pay $4500 for it, you could get a sweet aftermarket system for that.

uncle ninja

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
i know i just want translation disc, i wouldnt pay that either! but... in saying that if it had the same wiring harness and all i had to do was unplug mine pull out screen not severly modify anything and put it in i would think long and hard, i just havent found an after market one i like yet they are all poppy out screens and yeah not much of a fan. The alpines are nice but there is something about letting someone take a saw to the centre console of a car you cant shoot down the road to pick up a new one that makes me kinda cringe but thats just me. im also chasing orig cd stacker coz im mora restora.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I assume it's the double din display you have? PM me for a translation disc if so and I'll burn you a copy.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
When your ready to change it to a normal setup all you need is the double din centre console, stereo brackets and a climate control unit, all plugs up no big drama. Ill be pulling the MMCS out of my car and selling it when I get around to it. Not at the top of my list of priorities.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I didn't think there was a translation disc for the serries 1 cars

uncle ninja

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
When your ready to change it to a normal setup all you need is the double din centre console, stereo brackets and a climate control unit, all plugs up no big drama. Ill be pulling the MMCS out of my car and selling it when I get around to it. Not at the top of my list of priorities.

i thought that was the normal set up :( ?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Nope, MMCS is a special option, most people have a double din slot with the climate control above it, if you took the MMCS unit out of the centre console you wouldn't be able to install a normal stereo unit as it wouldn't fit. However its easy to fit the double din centre console in then all you need to do is buy a double din stereo of your choice. Hope that makes sense.

uncle ninja

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
hm yeah i understand was actually hoping to get cd stacker and translator disc so as to leave the orig mmcs face in but convert jap gps to eng gps through running a gps through existing wiring harness to orig face but probs not possible as nothing seems to be possible lol. good to know though

G

Unregistered
The GPS will never work here, even with the translation disc.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
You should already have a CD stacker in it, in the boot rear left wall pocket. The translation disc is easy to get if it doesn't matter if its PFL or FL.

uncle ninja

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
yeah i found where the cd stacker used to live but my legnum came de flowered. i realise the gps wont work with translation disc but have heard rumors that a gps place in bris can bastardise a new gps to run through orig face dont ask me how im only a pipe fitter :p but sounded interesting, atm though just want to translate and when i sell my other car will put more money into changing up my interior in my new baby

Top Bottom