Need help with 2000 Magna part #'s

G

Unregistered
Hi, I am looking for some part#'s for a 2000 Magna V6 5 speed. I need the part# for the tranmission output shaft and for the center differential ring gear (the one that mesh's with the output shaft)

Can anyone help me out? I tried to download the mitsu CAPS parts database but I cant seem to get it to work and nobody in the US can help me because we never had the magna in 5 speed.

G

Unregistered
Were the part number we supplied on CVR4 no use to you then.

G

Unregistered
Were the part number we supplied on CVR4 no use to you then.

they were of use, but I am experimenting with different final drives in effort to reach optimal speed in each gear for drag racing. The final drive on the VR4 is 4.11, the final on the magna should be around 3.80 or something like that.

G

Unregistered
they were of use, but I am experimenting with different final drives in effort to reach optimal speed in each gear for drag racing. The final drive on the VR4 is 4.11, the final on the magna should be around 3.80 or something like that.

Ok I see now why you are looking for different ratios

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hmm... didn't you guys have the Diamante in 5 speed?

Diamantes were auto. I think some Sigmas were manual though.

Stewi, I've got a 3.5 manual magna gearbox on ASA, but can't seem to find the parts you're after. They're not listing part numbers for one and the other I can't get a diagram of.

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Mate try aussiemagna.com they have a lot of members. Can give you some info. I use to be there befor i got VR4

Top Bottom