New OZVR4 bumper sticker design

wesleyong

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
Lancer wagon 4G93T / 1999 Legnum VR-4
Hey guys,

I've had this on my mind for a while, finally got to the drawing board and finished it.

Please note, this is not a classified and there is nothing here for sale. This is simply a design I have created.

I have done it in black and white so it could be cut out in white vinyl if necessary. I have also done up a T shirt with a very similar design.

Let me know what you think!

Wes

Attachments

• vr4 shirt.jpg
    vr4 shirt.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 210
  • Bumper sticker small.jpg
    Bumper sticker small.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 212

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
lol i was looking at the first one and was thinking, instead of its called a legnum vr4 it should say not a magna. But then scrolled down :p i like it, but would only put it somewhere discreet. although im really not one for bumper stickers

G

Unregistered
Its similar to this design by Dragonfly decals

over at [thread]6710[/thread]

And you'll have to talk to Steve Snickells about using the OzVR4.com logo, because its a copy righted image and there are only a select few that are allowed to reproduce it for profit.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
angled on the windscreen would be the only place lol

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
I love it. My friends give me so much shit lol, especially since i used to own a magna

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Love the "Not a Magna" design, put it into production, t-shirt or sticker, I will buy!

G

Unregistered
Love the sticker, would look good in white on the dark window tint.But all the letters and pics should all be individual not on a whole sticker, so u can see the window tint through all the different parts. Hope you know wat i mean, had trouble explaining it!! I would buy one or two

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
LOL!!!!! Love the "not a magna" ... would love to see that in a sticker. Even just the words. WIN!

wesleyong

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
Hey guys,

Thanks for the comments so far!

Yes, The idea that if it was in vinyl, what you see as black would be the stuff cut out of vinyl - so basically a negative image of what you see in the image.

OK, so it seems that people are keen to buy. In that case, I will ask Snickells permission to produce these with the OZVR4 logo and see what he says.

Wes :)

wesleyong

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
BTW, what do you mean by full AYC bars? You mean stretched across the whole area of the box / length of text? I did at first, but it looked a bit weird. I then went to my car to compare and copied what we have on our dash.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
ignore brad, he's just jealous cause hes got a pre-facelift with different bars to facelift :p

oh wait...so do i :(

Top Bottom