Next Event discussion Thread

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
I'd be keen but would prefer a Sunday.....

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
As long as it's on the second weekend of the month, I'll be there.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
coffee and cars sounds good - should be fairly free at this stage....

Also im keen to go for a drive this weekend - after no VR4 action for 4 weeks, i need to go for a nice hills drive i think. If you're keen, say so with any preference for day

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I'd probably be able to make it out on Sunday but don't really want to push mine until my spark plugs arrive in the mail and I can get Jon to have a look at a couple of things.
If you want a passenger seat companion to hold onto a few beers and make the correct 'woah' sounds then I could be in.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
I'd probably be able to make it out on Sunday but don't really want to push mine until my spark plugs arrive in the mail and I can get Jon to have a look at a couple of things.
If you want a passenger seat companion to hold onto a few beers and make the correct 'woah' sounds then I could be in.

righto, will let you know

prob look at heading out for an hr or 2 mid to late morning, just hit up a couple of my favourite runs, hopefully its too cold for all but the most hardcore cyclists

the OLDS

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mark
Drive
Nissan Stagea
Legnum and Stagea Cruise

Yes you are reading it correctly !

My name is "OLD Mark" and have been around the import scene for 6yrs. As the name suggests I am OLD...my wife and I have organised many charity cruises, since we lost our 19yr old son 6yrs ago. We are involved with NS.com & SAU...now before you flame me, we have a group of 20-25 Stageas that go on well organised cruises together & we would like you to join us OR visa versa.

We all love our rides, they are unique but not well known...we would like to lift these amazing wagon's profiles...so what do you think ? Our cars are different but are similar in so many ways...think of the sight of 40 or 50 of them driving together ?

Over to you...the last cruise we stopped & had an awaesome pub lunch together...what about a BBQ...or just a meet, greet & cruise the first time.

Look forward to hearing your views & thoughts

"Old Jules & Mark"
(aka dr1ft_pig13 olds)

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I'd have no problems with making a mega-cruise of the two! As long as no 600hp Stageas poo all over us haha.
Also Mark, you should post an intro thread in the intro's forum :)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Sounds good to me. Is there anything planned for the near future?

Otherwise im going to call a cruise for the 20th of August, there hasnt been one for ages

the OLDS

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mark
Drive
Nissan Stagea
Sounds good to me. Is there anything planned for the near future?

Otherwise im going to call a cruise for the 20th of August, there hasnt been one for ages

We have just had a cruise...so maybe we can join you...bring the "Volvo's" LOL to your cruise
O'Mark

LegnumMad

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Alex
Drive
VE SS Ute
Noob here but would loe to tag along to a few meets and get to know the cars better and the locals whod drive em...

...that is if you'll suffer the company of an Aussie V8 Ute driver?

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Might have to park the ute down the road behind some bushes and walk the rest of the way :D

Last cruise I was at there were some guys who just parked their (non-VR4) cars at the meet point and hopped in some of the VR4s, I'm sure you could do the same. Or just follow along and try to keep the ute pointing the right direction along the twisties haha.

the OLDS

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mark
Drive
Nissan Stagea
Guys, we are in the process of organising our next cruise which will be on a Sunday am 11th or 18th of Sept...we will be cruising down south
As soon as I have exact detail I will post them ....hope you can join us...equally, if you hold one before that date, we will come & say Hi

OLD Mark​

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Sounds good with Plenty of notice :)

Let us know more definite details when you can Mark, and we'll start a new thread for it to confirm OZVR4 numbers. Will be good to mixup the Volvo's and REAL wagons :p

:lol:

Oh, and quite a few of the older SAU members will remember me. I had an R33 some time ago, and organised a few SAU cruises.... although most Stagea owners probably wont

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Good idea, just a shame some of the SAU members are complete knobs.

the OLDS

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mark
Drive
Nissan Stagea
Good idea, just a shame some of the SAU members are complete knobs.

I dont think particular forum membership makes a "knob"...I think it comes naturally...no matter which forum you belong to
& the good humour which is currently being displayed between the 2 "import wagon" groups is simply the best ! I hope we go on
to make a group that turns the general publics heads.

O'Mark

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I dont think particular forum membership makes a "knob"...I think it comes naturally...no matter which forum you belong to
& the good humour which is currently being displayed between the 2 "import wagon" groups is simply the best ! I hope we go on
to make a group that turns the general publics heads.

I think unfortunately the same personalities that gravitate towards knob-isms also gravitate towards Skylines :p

Having said that we've probably all got a mate with a Skyline :) Hopefully this works out nicely and there's a big pack of wagons!

Top Bottom