nissan 350gt

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
+1 for the cima :p

but if you do go the v35, make sure you get a 2005 onwards one (series 2) - the interior is sooooooooo much better. And i wouldnt worry about the auto box either, its very good and the tiptronic does exactly what you tell it to

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
What about the Y34 Cedric/Gloria? I remember a certain importer commenting on it being better then the V35 sedan in almost every way...

Correct!!

What exactly is the difference between the Gloria and Cedric? I think I'd prefer a Gloria just because while both names are stupid, the Cedric has a truely awful name. Looking at the specs available the lower end ones appear to be virtually identical, but the Cedric's tend to have higher end models that are more expensive.

Just a bit of Japanese-style badge engineering - think of the Cedric as a Rolls Royce, and the Gloria as a Bentley in terms of target market.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Gloria is sport-luxury targets the driver who likes a firmer ride but a bit of luxury too, Cedric was aimed at the chauffeur-driven limousine market, maximum features, reclining massage rear seats, that sort of stuff.

bratwurst_boy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
daniel
Drive
98 legnum type s, jzza70 supra
ok so i've added a few more cars to my list. i've been looking at the lexus is200/300 more the 300 for the 2JZ and the toyota camry sportivo. thanks for the suggestions guys but i'm after a 6 cylinder, V8 are a to expensive on rego.

Top Bottom