OMG!!! HALO REACH!!!

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Yes, it could be said I am a bit of a fan-boy (looks @ xbox games with every halo game made in a stack).

Anyone else playing it yet? I must say, the changes made and the redesigned graphics are fantastic!!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I tried hard to play the original to see what the fuss was all about, but I got a flaming migraine from it & it quickly went up on Ebay.

I hate getting old..

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
worth getting? I have owned all the previous halo's, what are the real changes?
Ill probs end up getting it regardless ha ha..
Has to be the best online FPS ever
Plus the physics engine is amazing

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Well they took the old Halo graphics engine and trashed it, build REACH from the ground up. So without getting too nerdy, it looks graphically a lot better. Seem to have spent more time on the actual story and have you doing more things rather then running from point to point killing covenant. Introduced the flying aspects of the game; i.e. you are in space with a ship protecting the anchorage from attacking ships. I won't give away the story line, but if you enjoy halo then it is a must.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
We got it in at work (video store) in the morning, as in like 16 hours before its actual midnight release. Safe to say I frantically read through the booklet and had a fap. No idea how they got hold of it before it came out though... Dodgy blokes.

Top Bottom