HALO Projector Headlights

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
YES and NO, they are made for US Galants, but they fit into ours as well... they just don't line up perfectly! Here a bit more info:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2955059/10

foto0173.jpg

2-1.jpg
1-1.jpg

What you have to do:

- gap between grille/lights & bumper/lights needs to be filled with some rubber
- new mounting bracket required for grill
- new cabelling required, VR4's have H1/H7, they come with H4!
- a few small cuts might be involved as well ;-)

Definitely an option to Cibies, but definitely nothing if you have 2 left hands =)

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
I forgot to mention, if you decide to buy them & put HID in them... you better rewire the lot! I know 2 cases where those cables started to melt after a longer drive!

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Had a chat to those guys, they can make them for RHD cars and are suitable for HID's and they fit JDM VR-4's, supposedly. I cant say for sure though as I don't have a set. However when I get a bit of spare cash I'll get some.

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
Had a chat to those guys, they can make them for RHD cars and are suitable for HID's and they fit JDM VR-4's, supposedly. I cant say for sure though as I don't have a set. However when I get a bit of spare cash I'll get some.

Which guy's Macca ?

:)

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
I think you just need to email them telling them exactly what you want, headlights for a RHD car that will be driving on the left hand side of the road that is capable of using HID's or halogen, what ever your after. Thats what I did but as I didnt have the cash at the time I didnt follow up on it.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Shouldn't, only if you asked them for the USDM ones. You can choose between USDM or one piece JDM or two piece JDM.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I still can't see a $500 difference between these and the standard lights... Their Silvia tail lights, however, are a bargain!

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Headlights from post 1-4 are completely different of what you're talking about now... those ones in 1-4 are cheaper, they charge no shipping costs, will fit with a few mods and look 100 times better as the depoautolights which are bit more then double that price... I rather would save that money and buy cibies :cool:

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Should work, just send them an email telling them you need them for a RHD JDM VR4.

MLVR4

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Thai
Drive
EVO 7 RS with EVO 9 FACE LIFT
Top Bottom