For Sale QLD Projector Retrofit - With Options

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Hi everyone, if you are after projectors retrofitted into your JDM headlights... I can do this for you. Now we have options. Please see the options listed below.

Projectors..
1. Pair of Projector Retrofits - $365 for members and $395 for NON Members
2. Quad Projectors - $575 for members and $605 for NON Member

Shrouds..
1. Mini Gattling Gun Shrouds - the usual round or square ones that I use - No Extra Charge
2. Mini Graphite Shrouds without Halo/Angel Eyes - No Extra Charge
3. Mini Graphite Shrouds with Halo/Angel Eyes - $20 for a pair / $40 for Quads (CCFL ONLY)
4. TRS Morimoto / Profile XSB - Halo / Angel Eyes are an extra - as per TRS's site + postage to Australia

What is Included in the kit..

- Pair H1 35w HID Bulbs - Color Options - 3000k/4300k/5000k/6000k

I don't suggest using anything higher than 6000K simply because you'll lose functionality..

- Proper Harness to hook up / connect the Bi-Xenon to your High Beam
- BA9S SMD LED Park Bulbs for replace the conventional bulbs if Angel Eyes are not selected
- 6 months warranty for the bulbs
- 1 year warranty on the workmanship
- Narva Phantom Indicator Bulbs if customers want their amber plate removed (they all want them removed)

Original Thread can be found here

EXTRAS...

I can also supply the following if requested..

HID...

- HID 35w Ballasts - This includes 1 year warranty and proper connectors to suit your oe harness
Price $85 a pair

LED...

not using LED anymore due to recent test

LED = 120LM
HID = 450LM

Headlights...

If you require headlights - they are $175 for a pair - condition of these varies from little scratches to stone chips - but I usually try my best not to give out crappy headlights - I have thrown out 6 sets simply because of poor quality/condition.

Transaction Process

- Full payment is required as I don't stock some of the parts - such as the TRS halos

Transaction is based on a SWAP.. which means you will need to send me your original ones after you get the kit.
- Buyer pays for the Delivery of the retrofitted Headlights and return of stock headlight back to me..
- Stock Headlights should be in good condition - if they are faded I will charge an extra $50 for it because I buff it by hand.. and if they are heavily scratched, I'll have to see the scratches first because the next person getting these lights will mostl likely complain about it.. simple as that..

So far the following have had Projector Retrofits

- Jonson
- TME_Steve (Quad Projectors with Quad Angel Eyes)
- Unclepaulie
- SteveP
- AKKO
- Godzilla
- EMU (Quad Projectors with Quad Angel Eyes)
- Jungle (Pair of Projectors with Pair of Angel Eyes)
- Jase
- Qball (pair of projectors with oe shrouds painted to match the car - as well as the fogs)
- Gorgath
- JDM_VR4
- Slinz
- Lathiat
- Teppei
- Jomz (Quad Projector with Quad Angel Eyes) - never returned stock headlights
- Uzz320 (Quad Projectors with TRS xBALED Angel Eyes)
- Tiiimmyz (Pair of Projectors with Pair of Angel Eyes)
- whats_doing - Square
- JakeVR4
- Albrek
- AKKO - Quad dual piece
- MatilP
- Gridley
- The_Borg

I think there are some more but I just can't remember everyone right now

Feel free to leave suggestions and or comments and I will try to answer and accommodate members as much as possible. Also please bare in mind that this is just a hobby and is not my source of income - which means at times there can be delays, so please be patient.

Pictures!

Pair of Projectors with a pair Angel Eyes (Graphite Shroud)
2012-08-18120120_zpscce1f3af.jpg

Quad Projectors with Quad Angel Eyes
20120814_171132_zps81968fce.jpg

999565_10151824600919994_1081683371_n_zpsb127d6a8.jpg

Pair of Projectors with no Angel Eyes (Gattling Gun Shroud)
Stevep.jpg

Square
e7a9.jpg

Round Projector with Square shrouds
24254738_10156084947154994_7625806254745697251_o.jpg

24297532_10156084947344994_2320014016581366633_o.jpg

With White LED's inside the Projectors
23509231_10156031370249994_7550896496411575740_o.jpg

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
^Agreed only downside of being an early adopter is that i dont have quads proj, though the highs are HIDs aswell. :)

That reminds me christian I need to PM you related to this...

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
JUSTCRUZIN's went with Dions red Galant to Jim. I bought my own set.
I tell this to most people that ask - it's one of the best mods I've done. I got the early ones, but am thinking about going to quads.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Have you got install pics of the difference between the gattling and graphite shrouds?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
[
Have you got install pics of the difference between the gattling and graphite shrouds?

this is the Mini Graphite Shroud in Chrome - also with the Halo / Angel Eyes
IMG_0009.jpg

and this is with the mini gattling gun shroud - only in chrome..
Stevep.jpg

sorry got no better pic at the moment

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Cheers
just gotta sort out my funds and I might be interested in a set.
Have you got an rough estimate of postage to sydney NSW so I know what to budget to save?
And sorry to ask another Q, what ballasts do you supply for the extra charge, are they ones from TRS?

Jase

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jase
Drive
1998 Mitsubish Legnum VR4 - Type S FL
I've know gotten JUSTCRUZIN's set now, which were on Dion's Red Galant and were sold to me when VR4Jim took ownership !! Best mod to be done; I will differently been keen for a quad set-up !!

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
As everyone has said, this such a great mod and excellent bang for your buck.

For people concerned about quad projectors. I don't really think the high beams need to be a projector. Putting a HID bulb in a standard light creates that blinding/scattered affect which is annoying with your low beams. But for high beams it's exactly what you want.

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
I've know gotten JUSTCRUZIN's set now, which were on Dion's Red Galant and were sold to me when VR4Jim took ownership !! Best mod to be done; I will differently been keen for a quad set-up !!

might be interested in those if your upgrading to quads :p

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
As everyone has said, this such a great mod and excellent bang for your buck.

For people concerned about quad projectors. I don't really think the high beams need to be a projector. Putting a HID bulb in a standard light creates that blinding/scattered affect which is annoying with your low beams. But for high beams it's exactly what you want.

exactly this ^^^^

but I wont stop you guys from having what you want..

if you ask for my opinion, I'd suggest what's practical :)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
The quads are great and they certainly look the goods but just be aware of the one reason factory cars don't run seperate high beam HID's. HID's take time to warm up so while the low beam lights instantly switch to high, the high beam lights warm up to add their extra light output.

I absolutely love mine so nothing negative intended, if you want to see how the angel eyes look have a look here the pic is used as the main page banner is just the halo's on.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
also, dependent on what brand/type ballast you use, some have 1sec warm up time and some with 5 seconds to full brightness..

so your call on what ballasts you wanna use..

the one I use on my car is a $250 set, they're the full size ballasts. Its been kicking ass for the last 5/6 years and I've had it even before I had my vr4..

also Simon's got the Belouf ballasts, they're huge but they work like those Philips/Narva/Hella Ballasts (which are very expensive if bought brand new)

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I've been through 2 sets of cheap Ebay skinny ballasts already. Next time they go I will be getting a decent set.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
I've been through 2 sets of cheap Ebay skinny ballasts already. Next time they go I will be getting a decent set.

*edit*

if the ones I supplied you craps themselves within 6 months, let me know and I will replace it..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Ahh okay, so what ballasts do you supply?

typical chinese ballasts - no name ones.. but so far i have't had any calls or message about it saying that its crapped itself..

and my warranty on it is, 6 months no fuss warranty.. :p

Top Bottom