Projector headlights from ebay for US galant, but for legnum??????

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Mine work fine too and im sure they will work perfectly fine for the length of time I own the vehicle but i want something that looks alot better but not only just that, something that puts a better light out there than the standard ones. Sure you can change the globes over but its just not the same

I know what you mean, if they weren't so damn expensive I would have bought a pair by now :p

If I have spare cash after coilys/FMIC I may consider those dual halo's before new wheels! D:

DO IT :) you know you wanna.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I had never even considered it until now, but look at them! Ah!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Arnt our right-hand lights slightly biased to the right? Which would mean Left-hand lights would be biased to the left?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
What Paul said, the lights on a right hand car taper up wards off to the left so it lights up more of the side of the road because we drive on the left side of the road. For people who drive on the right side of the road it tapers up wards off to the right so it lights up the side of the road better for them. So if you put LHD lights on a RHD car you will be shining your lights in the eyes of people coming the other way, which they wont be pleased about. thats why you need to make sure your getting lights for a RHD car.

8fa09aa.jpg

Like the bottom two diagrams.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
I have no idea, I think it might have something to do with projector units, in any case I was just using the picture as an example I googled headlight spreads and that came up.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
where did you get your Projector headlights from I noticed it looks like its for the USDM but I dont see any clearance issues apart from the bottom part..

legnum600

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jason s
Drive
2000 legnum
Yeah brought them off a mate he did'nt want, heads light came from import monster. I also used strips of rubber from clark rubber.

Top Bottom