OzVR4 Mascot

G

Unregistered
Haha, is that Gav in the latest one?

The dude rag gave it away didn't it :p

It was one of Gavin's quotes that was part of the inspiration for this one (aside from all the "It's a Lancer" comments every VR4 owner gets).

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
LOL I had to do a double-take to see Loki and myself immortalised in this edition :D

G

Unregistered
LOL I had to do a double-take to see Loki and myself immortalised in this edition :D

I'm glad you don't mind, it can be a little dicey drawing real people in a cartoon fashion, you have to exaggerate key features so people recognise them, but then you don't want to insult the person either.

Hahaha, love the new strip. Its so true. :p

Thanks the feedback is appreciated.

Nice work Brocky, keep it up man.

Thanks Justin, but I'm a little surprised that there isn't more to your comment. Nothing familiar in the first panel? :p

Sorry I didn't put you in the panel with the car but I wanted to throw a female into the strip because we aren't an all male club, but your car was just to nice to pass up on putting in the strip.

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
Oh wow man, how ignorant am I!!! Thanks for that, gives me a smile from ear to ear. I guess I can just look at it like it's Gill 'my partner' having it out with someone on my behalf.. :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
New one's out for "Valentine's Day".

So so true. If my lass had slight issues when I used to own Seth, it's nothing compared to what it is now with Loki :D

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Haha, good to see OzVR4 does not condone beastiality :p

I love you Legnum, you're my Valentine this year! I'm just sad your gift doesn't fit :(

G

Unregistered
New one's out for "Valentine's Day".

So so true. If my lass had slight issues when I used to own Seth, it's nothing compared to what it is now with Loki :D

I wasn't sure if I would do a Valentine's Day strip (bit cliche), but I figured when am I going to get the Update day to fall on the same day. So I seized the day, so to speak, I just hope it works.

Every now and then there is a bit of jealousy from the women in our lives and sometimes you have to reassure your girlfriend/wife that you love them just as much...

I love you Legnum, you're my Valentine this year! I'm just sad your gift doesn't fit :(

Oh what did you get her?

And for some blatant advertising:
When ever I go out in a VR4 t-shirt, the one I get the most looks and comments from is this one :p
Galant-FL-Mistress_Sample.png

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Mate, you got one with a Legnum in the right panel with all the Super bits from the time you modelled Loki up?

*zips to go and have a look*

G

Unregistered
Mate, you got one with a Legnum in the right panel with all the Super bits from the time you modelled Loki up?

I don't (the Loki image I did was missing the fog lights). But the Super Legnum and Super Galant are on the list to be done. I'll have a look at doing the Legnum today though.

Musty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elliott 'Musty' Freestone
Drive
92 Mazda 323 Astina
Loved the typical hyundi with doof, decals and a massive wing bahaha. Suprised it'd be able to spin its wheels however :p must have been wet road.[/QUOTE]

I think that the Exel should of had a "JDM as F*ck" sticker on the window.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
thats our lives. pity you didnt put r33 gtr rims on it brock, would hav been a very familiar car then hehe, trigger pfl galant with fl grill an (what looks to be) no spoiler

Top Bottom