OzVR4 Mascot

G

Unregistered
Hahaha, thats great. Reminds me of the night before all jap day

I can't count the number of times I have spent hours detailing the car only for it to rain. Once I spent 8 hours on it and I took it for a half hour drive and it rained.

Pity you didnt put r33 gtr rims on it brock, would hav been a very familiar car then hehe, trigger pfl galant with fl grill an (what looks to be) no spoiler

I couldn't make it exactly the same, Oz wouldn't be very individual if it was a replica of your car.

But on that note can anyone tell me the spec's of Oz's VR4? I'm just interested to see if I got the finer points across.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
But on that note can anyone tell me the spec's of Oz's VR4? I'm just interested to see if I got the finer points across.

Well its a Series 1/Pre-Facelift Galant painted in Trigger Mauve/T08. Obviously has Active Yaw Control and I assume a manual transmission because Oz seems like a pretty cool guy :p (Oh no he di-in't!)

G

Unregistered
All item are right so far, however there are a couple of things still missing. Anyone else want to chime in?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Looks like it has a boot spoiler and one of those spoilers that go up the top of your rear window. Also looks like it also has a FL grill and a cannon.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
darker side indicator, and no v6 badges and shaved front bar, and shaved rear mitsu badge

G

Unregistered
All of those, plus colour coded head lights and facelift type S fender flares will get you a cookie :p

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I must admit, to me it doesn't look like it has fender flares.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Keep up the good work Brocky! I just read the three "new" onces since Valentine's Day moments ago. So so true :)

Top Bottom