Paint code & interior code

mickeyb

Crunching Gears
First Name
Micah
Drive
Stagea Legnum Chaser
Hi guys: I just bought a PFL purple Legnum - paint code T08b.

It would appear that the interior is purple as well, but I'm not sure if it's just the quality of the photos: the interior code is T08.

Logically, this would say to me that the interior matches the exterior, and is therefore purple, but I am a novice with Mitsubishis.

How common is this T08 interior code? Is it actually purple, or the normal blue/grey?

Any info would be appreciated!

Micah

G

Unregistered
t08 is trigger mauve, its purple with a pearl, (looks purple/grey-ish depending on light/angle your looking at it)

its pretty common, right up there with silver and white

mickeyb

Crunching Gears
First Name
Micah
Drive
Stagea Legnum Chaser
t08 is trigger mauve, its purple with a pearl, (looks purple/grey-ish depending on light/angle your looking at it)

its pretty common, right up there with silver and white

That's all good: it's the interior I am really interested in: can anyone check to see what their interior code is, just to verify: I would swear from the photos that it is distinctly purple, but I have been wrong before.... :)

mickeyb

Crunching Gears
First Name
Micah
Drive
Stagea Legnum Chaser
What I'm assuming is that the bottom left code: "colour int option" is the interior code. I apologise if I'm confused: like I said: mitsu is new to me...

Check out the interior shots: this is what I'm talking about, as I have only the photos to go by....

Attachments

• 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 132.jpg
    132.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 73

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
pretty certain thats just the normal grey/blue interior trim - the light or the camera is just making it look purple.

mickeyb

Crunching Gears
First Name
Micah
Drive
Stagea Legnum Chaser
cool, thanks. Purple interior would be harder to sell when the time comes!

Cheers guys.

boothy_99

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rowan
Drive
2001 Legnum, 5sp
has anyone got the colour code for the pearl white? I need a touch up kit and will need to get some mixed

Top Bottom