Poor Car :( Recommended Sydney Repairers?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Well, on Wednesday night I was out at my friends place.. and her driveway is like 300m of dirt road right up to the door.. (live on acherage)

Anyway, as I roll up to the house, her 2 dogs and their 6 puppies (for sale btw) come running up to the car, making me stop a little bit further from the house (crazy buggers running around the front of the car and the wheels)..

So I leave my car there..

We go to leave, and I'm backing up.. they come running back.. distracted and trying not to run them over, im slowly creeping backwards and looking in my right and middle mirrors for trees (was aware of them).. but coming up, in the pitch black blind spot, a tree popped up.. i only JUST got it, didnt realise i was angling up the driveway.. i only JUST got it, had i been like 10-15cm to the right i would have missed it :(

Anyway, does anybody know any good repairers in the Sydney area (with easy public transport access, preferrably around the Ryde area).. and the paint work is a factory pearl, reckon it would be matched all ok?

pics:

The little buggers:
pups.jpg

The evil do'er:
tree.jpg

The sadness:
hit-001.jpg

hit-002.jpg

hit-003.jpg

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Its not as bad as i thought it was gonna be..... Still drivable at least!

But it still sucks ass that its happened dude

I hope its all better soon (btw - soz i don't know any repairers either, i'm a little far away lol)

Mods - Can you please delete all sad, sorry and broken VR-4 pics from this site, it is making me want to cry :(

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Ouch! Bad luck mate!

That pic of the dogs is crying out for a LOLCat style caption - BuzzPuppy I'm looking in you direction...

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
it isnt too bad, which is lucky.. it's just unfortunate.. espec considering the panel it happened on.. the biggest one of course hey, and the rear bar lol..

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I'm not sure about the Ryde area, but further west there is a quite highly decorated (as in awards) place called Deveba Smash Repairs, complete purpose built facility. There's also Bowen's Smash Repairs who have also won a lot of awards, both are NRMA repairers too.

Also Colonial in North Richmond is really good.

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
OMG AS IF YOU MENTIONED THERE'S PUPPIES FOR SALE. YOU BASTARD

/fights urge to get grandparents to buy one

Sucks about the damage, I hate trying to navigate several obstacles at once...

G

Unregistered
DAYMN!
that sucks dude...not to make the situation worse, i heard the paint is a hard match from the factory :(
best of luck with it

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
I had my old 180SX repaired at a smash repairer in West Ryde (can't remember the name of it sorry). They are on Victoria Rd, a little before Hermitage Rd on the left if you are heading towards parra. It was that pale gold coloured 180 and they did a good job of matching it.

There is also a place I used a few times with my car before that (which was a very hard to match red) called Len Hollis Smash in Mortlake (near Concord), he was a very good old school panel beater. This was probly 8 years ago, so he may not still be there, but worth a look.

PM me if you want any more info :)

Mick

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
If you get the paint codes for the paint or it matched well could you please let me know! I have pearl and am chasing as series 2 bar and once obtained need to get it painted (sorry for the thread hijack...)

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Arent the paint codes usually written on the data plate on the front of the firewall?

Top Bottom