[QLD]Car Wash Meet - 17th April 8:30

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I am looking at maybe going for a wash on Thursday night 17th April if anyone is keen .... same place as last time on Logan Rd behind the Freedom Gas Station. I will be there round 8:30 or so..just come if keen..I am gonna see if Sam is gonna come down to see my car...

Click the link if you want map directions...

http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1919

Sorry going to have to change this to Thursday night 17th April.....still round 8:30pm.

G

Unregistered
yeah i'll try and get out, got all my air sussy back in yesterday, it's insane!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Sweet.. i hope a few more people come otherwise may not bother about posting these up..I have a wash place about 2 mins up the road from me but just making this a bit more central for people..

G

Unregistered
yeah its a fair drive for us almost died on way home last time..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
yeah what happened? after tom.. let's make it at the coast.. since alot of the GC members are putting in alot of efforts for our group..

G

Unregistered
I'm in.

Leigh

PS - sorry for being slack on here lately, but between work committments and my laptops having problems, I haven't been online much.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
yeah what happened? after tom.. let's make it at the coast.. since alot of the GC members are putting in alot of efforts for our group..

It's ok Christian, we can organise our own ones now that we have a few guys on the GC - I was just pulling your leg :)

G

Unregistered
Driving back last time this pulsar came up beside me and kept egging me on down the highway, the holy spirit told me not to race it because it would turn out badly so I hesitantly restrained myself ,,,10 seconds later his front tyre blew out sending sparks and debris everywhere but he managed to pull over safely . It would have turned out badly in my opinion had we been racing at 180 km/h and it happened then. Probably worse for him but it may have been turboed and beside me and it was the tyre facing me which would have catapulted him into me. It's times like this that teaches me to listen to the ones who wish to keep me safe.;)

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Good one Benny. Use "The Force" and stay safe. Remember you don't have to prove to anyone that your better than they are, you already know it.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
man ill come!!how many people normally turn up?

Well if you come it will certainly be one more!
Hopefully James will make it as he is back now and the guy Sam is coming as he is wanting to see what the VR4's are like

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
tomorrow night would be better to be there....not in Sydney again eh!!ha

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
Damn....would have normally made it, but desperate for some sleep. :(

Might make one one day!

G

Unregistered
i'm not sure if i can make it, but i'll try my best, on that note i'm heading to the gold coast tomorrow to go to down & fast at molendinar, so if any1 wants to come or meet me there just txt me on 0415 610 709 anytime before say 10am tomorrow and i'll get back to you

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Im in boys, see you guys tonite, will bring a couple of Light drinks for flavour............

Top Bottom