[QLD] GC Crew - Are You Up For A Meet This Friday Night?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
GC fellas, I'm at the coast til Saturday, some of you wanna meet up before I drive back to Brisbane?

G

Unregistered
GC fellas, I'm at the coast til Saturday, some of you wanna meet up before I drive back to Brisbane?

How far down the Coast are you talking? Because if its around Surfers to Southport I might even come down.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
We're staying at Conrad jupiters.. So yah, we'll make it Friday night??

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hmmm possibly....

I can probably do either the car wash meet on Thursday or something on Fri - what did you want to do?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
dunno, there's seafood buffet dinner at jupiters for $50 a pop.. U fellas up for that? Unfortunately not my shout since I got robbed.. :(

Let me know really soon.. So I can reserve a big table..

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
dunno, there's seafood buffet dinner at jupiters for $50 a pop.. U fellas up for that? Unfortunately not my shout since I got robbed.. :(

Let me know really soon.. So I can reserve a big table..

I think Ben was planning a movie night for Friday wasn't he?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
dinner then movie night then? But of course it is up to him

G

Unregistered
I'll ask Hayley..do they have anything apart from seafood there she is not a big fan

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I'm guessing Benny would like somewhere kid friendly so how about Hooters... :D

j/k

If we are going to Ben's afterward then somewhere closer to his place would be good.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
If I'd known there were so many of you on the Gold Coast, I would have made a point of getting time away from the family. As it is, I could probably get away tomorrow (Thursday) mid-afternoon or after 8 pm, with enough notice.

We're staying in Surfers at a family-friendly hotel (kids club FTW). Friday is out as we are going to Sea World with relatives and then back to Brisbane. But if you guys are organising something for Thursday please let me know... I'll check online again tomorrow morning, also I will PM my mobile number to leebutts and naughtika.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Benny, I sent you a txt last night. I'm going to catch up with Derek tonight (Thursday) at Pacific Fair at 8:30pm. Up on the roof carpark (south west corner) by the movies.

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Stand facing into the direction where the sun set. Stick your finger in your mouth to wet it. Hold said wet finger in the air until it gets colder one one side then do a quarter turn in that direction. You should now be facing into the south west direction. Also remember that moss always grows on the north side of a tree. Armed with this info you should be right.

Or you could always use a compass. :ROFLMAO:

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
that's mean.. I'm on my holiday so I'm allowed not to think.. :p

See you tonight fellas

Top Bottom