return of my leggie

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
hey hey hey~ got my car back~

well, it needed the main something someting seal to be replaced and it is completed.

took my mechanics about 5days altogether due to some reasons and testings.

they have replaced all the seals they can while it is there including torque converter seal. Used all original parts accept one due to lack of parts from mitsu, all genuine oils. CV joint was re-conditioned (could not source one soon enough)

the cost?? $900 cash. well, the boss is a friend of mine and he told me he did not charged me few things.

The car feels bit "harsh" on the idel when it is stationery in "d". feels smooth and well, so far so good. i guess i have to trust him for what he said about original fluids i guess.

gotta finish the stereo soon and tune it right then i can bolt on the amps, re-arrange lines.

ah~ it was good to drive a car from does 0-100 in 14 sec (my wife's car) to 0-100 in half the time.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Does this mean we'll see you on the Southern Highlands Run tomorrow Jono??
Good to hear its back on the road tearing up the bitumen.....

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
thanks guys. one problem.

i drove it down grand ocean drive, on to way to wollongong today with my kids. well, it seems that the engine sounds much louder and, creates more vibration on the handle. i can feel fair bit of thevibration. rough idle i should say. should i take it back??

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Maybe they missed a bolt or something or it is only firing on 5 cylinders?

Top Bottom