[SA] Friday Night Cruise - January 21

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Friday night cruise, just because we can!
When: 8:00pm, Friday January 21
Where: Car park along side Victoria Park Racecourse on Fullarton Rd, opposite Shell Servo:
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&...34.932245,138.624158&spn=0.015305,0.0421&z=15
What: We'll be heading for a little bit of hills, little bit of metro. Nothing too long, just a good excuse to get together

I am calling the start for 8pm to give people a chance to get home from work, shower, eat dinner etc. Meet at 8:00, depart around 8:30
Short cruise with a little bit of both - just as much a chance for a social catch up.

Please post up here if you will be attending so we know to expect/wait for you. If anyone wants my mobile to contact me, send me a PM

Cheers
Lee

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Sounds good, hopefully i will make this one.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
At this stage should be able to attend, until I get my work roster for that week!

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Well I'm not too sure as I work every sat and have to get up at 4:30am, so I'm a bit of a Nanna on fri nights

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Michael - perhaps just come for the meetup then to say hi?

And Matt: pffftttt plenty of A U home games to attend, this is our first (and probably only) cruise in 3 months! :p

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
Don't try and guilt me Lee:D besides membership for AU cost me a lot more than OZVR4 and its 4 home games left and we should make the finals then I should be free for all the future friday cruises

smedsvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
josh
Drive
1996 Galant vr4
i should be in at this stage...mite as well go watch c grade soccer if ur gona go watch adelaide united matt lol

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Michael - perhaps just come for the meetup then to say hi?

And Matt: pffftttt plenty of A U home games to attend, this is our first (and probably only) cruise in 3 months! :p

when you guys set your location for the meet up! ill try and work something out to get out there for a bit! any ideas of where you will be meeting up?

also matt you are skipping a cruz with the VR4's for a A U match, they play as good as PORT hahahaha
oh shit hang i take that back i need to be on your good side so you can talk that bloke into doing my trip computer :) hahaha

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
wait a minute A U is in the top half of the table when was the last time port was in the top half of the AFL. We will see If I go to the cruise cos I have been looking forward to a cruise since I got the hydraulics sorted with my clutch, but there is more to the soccer than just the game there is also the ample amount of hotties and we're not talking Port Adelaide toothless slappers either. (no offense I just speak the truth):D

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
wait a minute A U is in the top half of the table when was the last time port was in the top half of the AFL. We will see If I go to the cruise cos I have been looking forward to a cruise since I got the hydraulics sorted with my clutch, but there is more to the soccer than just the game there is also the ample amount of hotties and we're not talking Port Adelaide toothless slappers either. (no offense I just speak the truth):D

Thats because hotties like actors;)

Top Bottom