[SA] Friday Night Cruise - January 21

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Meet point will be car park along side Victoria Park Racecourse on Fullarton Rd:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&...34.932245,138.624158&spn=0.015305,0.0421&z=15

Basically oposite the shell servo. At present, no idea where to take the cruise so open to suggestions. PM me any potential routes you can think of from there (lookin at both Steve's(p&nissy), Rob, anyone ;) ) Brain isn't functioning properly this time of night.

VR4TT

Crunching Gears
First Name
brett
Drive
1999 vr4,cordia turbo,Evo 8,Nissan Autech Elgrand
Count me in, be there for sure.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Excellent Brett - I saw you at Marion between Christmas and New Year. I was commenting to my wifet that is how Trigger looks when nicely polished when your partner asked "was that you're wagon?"
;)

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
I'm not sure if I'm keen on a hillsy. Well, not true. I'm very keen on a hillsy, but my front rotors are dying for a machining/replacement.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Joel,

I will send you the route to get your thoughts. You can always take it easier, in fact I was thinking this would be more cruise-y anyway, but have a look and let me know of any changes you think.

Cheers
Lee

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Cruisy due to the time of day I think....

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
I should be there also, will confirm as it gets closer to the date ;)

G

Unregistered
Maybe. I'm waiting on test results to see if an operation is needed which could be scheduled at any point pending the results.

VR4TT

Crunching Gears
First Name
brett
Drive
Excellent Brett - I saw you at Marion between Christmas and New Year. I was commenting to my wifet that is how Trigger looks when nicely polished when your partner asked "was that you're wagon?"
;)

Ah yes i remember, to be honest my car was pretty dirty as id done fair few kms in those past days, but thanks. Yours looked tough screeming up behind me (had to be quick for the car park that time a year) should be all clean for the cruise though. See you most mornings on the way to work, especially in the BP servo at Marleston on south rd, this morning infact! :)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Ah yes i remember, to be honest my car was pretty dirty as id done fair few kms in those past days, but thanks. Yours looked tough screeming up behind me (had to be quick for the car park that time a year) should be all clean for the cruise though. See you most mornings on the way to work, especially in the BP servo at Marleston on south rd, this morning infact! :)

Yeah I saw the woman hopping in her car so did the bolt :lol:
When you see me often - is that you in the Black Elgrand!? if so I LOVE that wagon! :D If not, buy the black elgrand I see :p
Do you work around the Marleston area? I work just on Richmond Rd so that petrol station is where I often get fuel on Tuesday or Wednesday morning...

and back on topic of the cruise, should be a good run - have got the stamp of approval from a few other members. Should take around 1.5 hours + stopping time for catchups etc so should be all done around 10:30 I would guess.....

G

Unregistered
More tests done, however I will now be in Sydney while this cruise is happening. So I'm out.

VR4TT

Crunching Gears
First Name
brett
Drive
Yeah I saw the woman hopping in her car so did the bolt :lol:
When you see me often - is that you in the Black Elgrand!? if so I LOVE that wagon! :D If not, buy the black elgrand I see :p
Do you work around the Marleston area? I work just on Richmond Rd so that petrol station is where I often get fuel on Tuesday or Wednesday morning...

and back on topic of the cruise, should be a good run - have got the stamp of approval from a few other members. Should take around 1.5 hours + stopping time for catchups etc so should be all done around 10:30 I would guess.....

Yeah for sure, thats my Elgrand, its pretty cool. Yeah i usually get fuel then and there also, work in Thebarton so thats my local to.

Hopefully its a good turn out, be good to see all the vr4's together. :)

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
I see a black elgrand every now and then too. I've seen it turn onto happy valley drv from taylors rd west, do you live in Aberfoyle Park?

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
If i get my new Idle controller in and car runs ok i will come..

I pulled up behind a (very nice) current model FPV GT this morning at the lights, top of portrush rd. He was front row and took the opportunity to give it the beans on green. Fair enough.
I caught him in about 6 lengths, as he was then holding me up i moved across to the lane beside and continued past him at a significantly higher rate of knots....o_O

Note: Author may have been riding ZX14 and not driving Legnum at the time.

Top Bottom