[SA] Meet?

G

Unregistered
yeah the sat 26th is better for me with petrol at 175c a liter i dont think its going to happen for me this weekend and i just started a new job so I dont have a heap of money.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
yeah 26th July is fine by me as long as its not too late in the arvo.

i need to be back to adeliade by reasonably early for mates BDay.

keep me informed sounds cool, the car should be well worn in after the trip from home to Adelaide :) how am i going to stay on speed limits lol

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
okay so we are meeting on friday 25th to go to hardorf or however you spell it then there is the mitsubishi meet on the 26th as well in adelaide we should all go to that as well.

we can work out from the sat morning after that if we want to go somewhere else i gues

i may not have access to the net while im away so sms me if there is anything on 0428160286 im keen to do whatever is happening.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
For anyone looking for something to do this weekend, EvolutionOz is having an SA cruise:
Unoffical Cruise on the 24th of August. - Not a CAMS cruise.

Start at 10am with a meeting at the Newton shopping centre carpark on Gorge Rd just behind the BP.
Will work out way up to Angaston for lunch.
There is no planned route at this stage.

Give me an idea on who is coming incase we need to book out half the cafe for lunch. "We had to last time"

Cheers

Shane

I won't be there but thought others may wish to attend.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
cheers Lee

The meet spot is just round the corner and i could actually make that as i have the day off work....

buuuuuuuuut ill prob be hung over and no fit state to drive :( :)

G

Unregistered
semi keen... btw people there is a stagea/legnum cruise so if any ones keen talk to me (silver stagea gold wheels)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
with the weather fining up, im thinking its time to try and get another ozvr4 cruise organised......

Anyone got objections to a saturday or sunday arvo in 5 or 6 weeks time? Plenty of notice to organise around work, weddings, etc

Be good to get as many members out as possible, thus far i think the largest vr4 presence has been 4 or 5?? I know theres more than that out there.......

G

Unregistered
^^ sounds good dion, but i think this time...we need a new thread, just pick a date and go with it rather than asking what everyones choices are (gets too messy and too many pages!)

for example:

When: October 26th
Where: Hackney Road carpark (infront of the botanic gardens)
Time: 10am for a 10:45am leave

then we can head up through the hills or down south (victor) for a pub lunch etc and maybe a group photoshoot, then a nice romantic cruise home

G

Unregistered
Sounds like a plan, I'm totally up.

Would be good to meet somemore members.

Caaan' slackers..

Dion - if the max has only been 4/5 then I hang my head in shame, lets get the numbers up though.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
alright, was just putting it out there for a few ideas.

new thread started

G

Unregistered
I will be there but no galant yet just waiting on the money and presto a super galant in south aus!!! I will bring the family as we will stay overnight in Victor anyone keen on the idea

G

Unregistered
Anyone from here interested?

33730_SCCSA_SCSPoster_3a.jpg

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
i might head over for a look after work, ive been meaning to check it out for a couple of years now

formanth

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony
Drive
2001 Legnum
Not sure if this should be a new thread but has anyone heard if and when SA is gonna get a 1/4 mile track open(again)?
What's happening with AIR? Is Bob Jane still trying to hide his money from his Mrs while symbolically extending the middle finger to all hoons who wanna SAFE, legal fun day out? Bloody lawyers...
I'm itching to take my 'wagin' down for a run! oh far out!...think I just might have to chuck some beer, fishing rods and a sleeping bag in the boot, drive up to Darwin and keep Josh company in the other lane LOL ...and settle the argument that Legume 'estates' are siker/gooder/ tuffa and consequently faster than Galant 'saloons', as our friends in 'ol Blighty call em....

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I spoke to the Manager of AIR about a month ago - they are hoping to have the track open for street meets as of december this year. The re-surfacing should have been finished by now, but because we actually had a wet winter for a change, the re-surfacing equipment couldn't get onto the track as it would have sank in the access roads etc in the wet weather.

Although, this same story has been going on for years now, and until I'm sitting in the lane waiting for the lights, I wont believe it till im there.

Top Bottom