[SA] Meet?

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
^I take it that means you've been establishing offices instead of working from home? congrats!

yeh mate - weve been working from here for a few weeks now - its going great! I love being able to seperate work from life.

If anyone needs a website (or want to chat about vr4's) feel free to drop by! Were on Payneham Road at Glynde in between the Cash Converters and Ferraris Pizza bar. The alto's parked out the front most days.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Well, I've got 5 weeks till my baby is due... so I'm thinking I might have time for 1 more meet up before I go into automotive hiding for quite a few months :ROFLMAO:

Anyone keen for a Sunday Avo cruise on July 6?

G

Unregistered
yeh mate - weve been working from here for a few weeks now - its going great! I love being able to seperate work from life.

If anyone needs a website (or want to chat about vr4's) feel free to drop by! Were on Payneham Road at Glynde in between the Cash Converters and Ferraris Pizza bar. The alto's parked out the front most days.

lol, that's practically a few streets away from me. I'm sure I'll see you out and about quite often then.

Legtastic

G

Unregistered
date sounds familiar but if ive got nothing on, ill be there!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
july 6 sounds good, id be up for a light cruise - after 2 early starts im usually pretty vegetative come sunday arvo

balloon shop

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dwayne
Drive
Meister Blue Legnum VR-4
Sound good, i'm keen. Might be hungover, think I've got a birthday shinding the night before.

G

Unregistered
We would be interested to come along and meet you guys. We will try to keep July 6th free. Pm us any extra details ie meeting place etc

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Congrats Andrew! enjoy it!

i can give you a lift, tommo, depending on where you live and where the meet point is

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
argh looks like you'll have to count me out of this one guys. Work decided it was a good idea to randomly double my hours that sunday. Not at all happy considering i'm going on a two week trip the day after...leaving my vr4 in the care of my parents who dont exactly have the best driving record.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
has this meet just happened ?

bugger i am wanting to catch everyone next month anyone up for another meet ?

i am going to be over in adelaide between 21st and 31st of July

who is interested in a catch up, maybe a cruise up to harndorf or something ?

thanks

Wes

G

Unregistered
w00t - nominated at work to go out to mallala on jul 9th to have a ride and possible drive of our work race car, w00t. its only a mitsi starion though - it competed in the classic adelaide rally this year too.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Wes we were/are still in planning stage.

We could delay a couple of weeks and have the cruise on the arvo of the 26th of July? how does that sound for everyone?

G

Unregistered
I should be in. I need a VR4 fix to fire the excitement up again and keep working towards one

Top Bottom