[SA] Meet?

balloon shop

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dwayne
Drive
Meister Blue Legnum VR-4
i'm still in, a mate with a 180 might be coming.

Maybe a drive up to lobethal?? it's a fun little drive

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
From what I can gather:
Dion
Conrad
Dwayne
Tommo (commodore)
Brash (Prelude)

And Joel (maybe)

Steve, Myself and Jason all busy - no one else from the mailing list has posted

G

Unregistered
I'm 50/50 now. May hafta stick around at work tonight. And I was looking forward to this too :(

G

Unregistered
hows a run to williams town thru chain of ponds or something like that sound?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Sounds good to me. We can discuss tonight, its going to be pretty informal.

Im going to be 100% shagged, i calculated i have had 29 hours sleep in the last week, 7 hrs of that in the last 3 days :(

And i cant seem to find a time to meet - hows 8 pm at the burnside library (that was the location, no?) suit?

balloon shop

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dwayne
Drive
Meister Blue Legnum VR-4
Meet up with Dion
Friday May 23:
Meet 8:30pm @ Burnside Library - Cnr Greenhill & Port Rush Rd (google maps link)
This is central to just about all of adelaide, good size spot with plenty of parking and tree's sheltering from Port Rush Rd.

Cruise direction will be emailed to all SA people, but no notes for the night, more casual.

Does this suit majority? If so - I'll email it to the distribution list.

For those who can't make the friday night (might even include me) then the Charity Cruise on Sunday June 8 will be our next oportunity. ;)

Thought the meet time was 830.
Chain of ponds is good for me, love that stretch of road

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
ah right on. guess i needed to look a bit harder :p

see ya'll at 8.30 then

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
3 leggies came out to play, as well as an sv6 and a sil80

Got a few pics but they are pretty dodgy, will try and chuck em up tomorrow.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Ok, heres a couple of of pics that came out ok-ish. I worked out why a lot were so blurry - i had the camera on the wrong setting :redface: That and i wouldnt stop shaking due to the cold.....

P5240002.jpg

Mt Lofty - good ad for iron chef :p

P5240010.jpg

P5240015.jpg

Mitcham shops

The route basically headed up greenhill to Mt Lofty, then down along upper sturt and old belair rd to mitcham for petty, back up belair rd to windys. After that i was starting to get a bit out of it, not really sure where we went, but i remember the roads were nice gentle corners, ending up in stirling, down the freeway and home (for me anyways).

Was good to meet a few more members and go for a light cruise - felt really good after 3 months of not being able to drive much!

Hopefully we can get some more cars out on the next cruise - i dont think theres been an SA cruise yet with more than 3 VR4s!

G

Unregistered
if i had the money to fix the sss i would of bought that...

if my original compliance workshop hadn't of ****ed up, id have the legnum here instead of being stuck at shogun...if dotars had of hurried up approving my compliance paperwork, it wouldn've been on a truck to adelaide and registered by now....

but alas, none of the above have happened yet! :banghead:

G

Unregistered
After stirling Dwayne and I went thru to Loberthal then some road or other to Chain of ponds area then I shot off to home from there. Not a bad bit of road but the commo didnt quite have enough grip. Sliding / drifting over the whole night kept me at 100m behind the pace up to 3-400m. I NEED to get a VR4 asap good drive next time hopefuly I can ride in a Leggie!!!!!!!!!!

G

Unregistered
errm dang.

that weekend turned out to be a larger bender than expected. I'd have definitely swung by if I hadn't had my head turned inside out. Where were the reminders and tshirts boasting dates/times hay'mm? Should have checked here more often, shiet.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Michael, your on the email mailout - you should have recieved an email last week. IF you didn't, PM me your email address again and I'll make sure its correct (it was a gmail account you gave me)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
LOL Conrad, dont worry about it mate!

We only waited an extra 4 minutes for you ;)

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
sorry guys I havent been around here or didnt come to the cruise.

I havent had time to scratch my balls lately. Hopefully some of you guys might see the leggie parked on payneham road in the coming months.

Top Bottom