[SA] Meet?

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Anyone know the owners of the S1 Gally in Black and the S2 Leggy, also black here in SA?? I would like to get a pic of all 4 at some stage, I am sure Joel would be cool with offering his S1 Black Leggy?? We could do SUPA cool weddings, or funerals lol

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Jason, its J-B that owns the black s1 galant, im sure he'll be along. Legnum herse? interesting......

Lee, i was thinking similar route, i know and enjoy most of the roads through that hills area. but I also have a bit of a gripe with glenelg, im sure we can modify the finish spot to somewhere under scrutiny from Mr Plod.

I was thinking friday evening/night cruise, that way people can still get to DA the next day if they want and/or go drinking saturday night :D

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
By Glenelg I didnt mean in the heart of the area - too many people/police etc. I meant in the general region as to keep it central :)

It would be interesting to get a list of members so we can do PM's to all SA members when a cruise is comeing up, just in case they miss the thread etc - they'll at least get an email when they get a PM ;)
So far SA list is:

bogan bob
2000VR-4
Hotwire
Nissy
JB
SLY-031
JRVR4
Gilly
Iron Chef
Mallen

I went through the member list for the site and came up with these as possible galant/legnum owners in SA:
anon
AUSVR4
balloon shop
basheeba
Bladerunner
Brash (Prelude for now)
conrad
damian
evo002 (legnum on the way?)
LEG IT (legnum in Compliance)
marls (galant)

There are a few other SA members, but don't have galants legnums.

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
perhaps a mailing list can be established? Either using email or perhaps this forum allows it with PM's...if uya get what i mean?

damian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Damian
Drive
2000 black legnum
Anyone know the owners of the S1 Gally in Black and the S2 Leggy, also black here in SA?? I would like to get a pic of all 4 at some stage, I am sure Joel would be cool with offering his S1 Black Leggy?? We could do SUPA cool weddings, or funerals lol

Ive got the black s2 leggy.
Id be up for a cruise at some stage but usually wont know if im able to go until the morning of the cruise due to the nature of my work, Id really like to meet you guys at some stage.

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
I think a S1 and 2 leg and S1 and 2 gally would look sweet in a photo op.

I'd be down with that if I am free.

G

Unregistered
should be ok...the sss still isnt running (FFS!) - but i should be there in either the legnum if its registered, or the sss if its fixed, funds are almost non existant (seriously)!

i vote +1 for a cruise, then a pub dinner somewhere...

G

Unregistered
Hey all I would love an oppurtunity to see some vr4's in action but i only have a sv6. so if its ok to stuff up the row of vr4's I would be in it. I am hoping funds will be available for the red leggie that Kristian has so any idea of what they are like would be great.

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
well, i"ll speak for us. Yeh its all gd or you could possibly ride with one of us? Objections?

G

Unregistered
more than welcome to come along...i think brash will be there and he's got a honda.

G

Unregistered
Cool I may be able to russel up a vrx magna if one of my mate wants to come along.

G

Unregistered
well, ill have to be there in the legnum or not at all....the sss looks like it needs a rebuild!

G

Unregistered
I should be able to make most times. Any excuse to learn about VR4s is good enough.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Thats good (hopefully the legnum will be there) and bad (sounds like the cost is building up on the sss) news Stephen.....

Im back in town on the 23rd of may in the morning, ill sleep all day, and be ready to cruise in the evening.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
well, ill have to be there in the legnum or not at all....the sss looks like it needs a rebuild!

Bummer dude, what else have ya found wrong?

G

Unregistered
possibly damaged the crank itself so if im going to need to pull the motor apart for that, i might as well re-build it and get the power ive wanted...250kw @ all fours. im impressed with it so far, 202kw @ all fours on a completely un-opened motor! :)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Damn steve, more money though! :(

On the cruise note, Friday 23rd seems Bogan Bob is having a meet up and a drive. Is everyone wanting to meetup and make this THE cruise, OR should we ALSO organise a sunday cruise for the near future?

I'd prefer sunday as stated before, as probably wont make it out on Friday 23rd

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
i cant do a sunday cruise...unless it is late night or morning. Fridays should suit alright. Think we should just pick one date and everyone should do their best to get there.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
DA is on that weekend and some people might want to go to that during the day. The following weekend i will be back at work, for every weekend for the forseeable future (although i copped an email today from my supervisor suggesting my position is 'under review', so maybe i might have weekends free soon :p )

Top Bottom