1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Meet up with Dion
Friday May 23:
Meet 8:30pm @ Burnside Library - Cnr Greenhill & Port Rush Rd (google maps link)
This is central to just about all of adelaide, good size spot with plenty of parking and tree's sheltering from Port Rush Rd.

Cruise direction will be emailed to all SA people, but no notes for the night, more casual.

Does this suit majority? If so - I'll email it to the distribution list.

For those who can't make the friday night (might even include me) then the Charity Cruise on Sunday June 8 will be our next oportunity. ;)

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
In like Flynn

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
In like Flynn
Out like a Trout :(

Told the Wife about it and she said its too far to drive :(

We will be in Pt Vincent with friends leaving straight after work on Friday, so I must agree, it's a bit of a drive back lol

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
hmm will be strapped for cash that week as i'll be back from melbourne without any work hours under my belt but i'll try and manage.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Have just got an email - there is a HardTuned.net (ns.com) cruise that night, police attention won't be bothering us! LOL

G

Unregistered
It'd be cool to meet up with more of you guys, so I'm in.

Though it is ill timing on my clutches behalf - so I might give the tour de hills the miss this time until I get that sorted out. Its slipping when I give it any decent amount of revs and I have to look after it until I can source / afford and fit a new clutch.

Though I'll cruise for what seems reasonable, and or be part of any pub meal antics.

G

Unregistered
I will be there any chance to see what my next car will be like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

G

Unregistered
mmmmm pub meal.....

You fried the clutch already Michael? :D

Well what could only be called dubious driving ended up with me spoiling an otherwise minter of a car.

The standard clutch just wasn't up to it really.. oh well, HD will be on it's way which will be fun.

+1 for schnitty and a bier'a oh and a gentle cruise for me of course, and some knitting .. nobody?

G

Unregistered
wont be there, ive got something on that night and i've just booked a 3 month holiday to the UK so nooo money at all (seroiusly!).

balloon shop

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dwayne
Drive
Meister Blue Legnum VR-4
Sounds sweet!
Getting the baby back from the shop this week, got my door fixed that was smashed in when i got it.
Should be all polished up and shiney!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
jeez, they're dropping like flies

I gotta get (well, the old man will pick it up for me) a new battery for my baby cos my muppet of a mate thats looking after her left the interior light on and killed it :mad:

but sounds like at least 3 vr4s, plus 2 others, any others attending?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
^Dion - Head to Battery World on Sir Donald Bradman Drive - I Picked up my new battery from there as Motor-Traders, Autobahn etc were all completely useless. Battery world had an EXACT replacement, not just something "this 'll do" like most car part shops....

But yes, Im annoyed I can't make it, oh well..

Top Bottom