Unregistered
i may have found a way to keep the license...just lost interest in it really :(

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Righto. Im back soon-ish and am chomping at the bit to take my car for a spin, its killing me a- not driving at all atm and b- not being able to drive my car. The old man tells me the mate who is supposed to be storing/looking after my car has let the battery go flat, which tells me the muppet hasnt been starting it and letting it run every week or so like i asked :mad: so the poor old girl is in desperate need of a run

So whos up for a cruise, i think the weekend of May 24-25th is when ill be around. id prefer friday evening/night or saturday day, then i can get out on the turps with the boys sat night and recover sunday :p

Anyone elses thoughts??

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I'm down, but will need a reminder closer :p

G

Unregistered
^^ isnt your comp plate due early june??

hmmm, i might be able to get a 3 day permit for this event...

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
^It was due early June, but with some specialy negotiating between Kristian and his dad, looks like it should be May instead now, WOOHOO! :)

Why would you need a permit, surely your car would be here by the end of May if compliance plate is due on the 10th?

G

Unregistered
depends if i have the spare cash to put it through regency and pay for rego.

awesome, how'd that come about? did you swap compliance plates or somrthing?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
;)

All I can say is Kristian's dad is VERY understanding of just how upset my wife was, how much pregnancy can affect someone!
I'm greatly in his debt for helping us out!

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
yep, i'm keen as mustard to. Although a reminder would be nice closer to the date. Anyone got any ideas where we'd meet?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Dont worry there will be reminders close to the date.

Meet somewhere near town but not in town i think would be the go, let me have a think about possible cruise routes and ill post up possible ideas

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Suggestion for a cruise I have run previously:

Meet in the Eastern Suburbs just outside the city, head for hills, return via Freeway to finish at Glenelg. That way the start and finish is central for everyone. Also I can supply cruise notes for a route I have done before ;) As long as this isn't May 24 Im up for it, would prefer it to be Saturday May 31 or Sunday June 1 as weekend before is Drift Australia (Chef wouldn't make it!) and before that I don't think Dion is back.

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Maybe meet at a carwash or something first? I want to come but I have such a busy/crap life it's hard to dedicate a whole night for a cruise... So I could make it for the carwash...

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I'm easy but, would prefer daytime or afternoon/early evening. Just not night I guess :p

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Oh, I wasn't thinking of a night cruise. Avo suits me best, probably meet up around 1-2pm, all over by 6pm (at the latest). That way still have the night to do as you please ;)

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
argh, i prefer night cruises...but if day/arvo is what you boys are keen on i'm sure i'll manage somehow

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Sweet, I am down like one of those guys with a curly wig, red nose and big shoes :)

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
argh, i prefer night cruises...but if day/arvo is what you boys are keen on i'm sure i'll manage somehow

I am not opposed to driving at night, just dont need the poo-lice attention of driving from town to the bay on a Sat night

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
mmm good point...i reckon we should use lee's idea for a route though. Covers all the bases if ya get what i mean.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Yep, yep, I am happy with that. Still think we could squeeze a wash meet in between now and June though :) If it stops raining for 5 mins

Top Bottom