[SA] Next proposed cruise

Which Weekend suits you better?

• Total voters

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
15th Feb, 10am for an 11am start, Gaol Rd in the city, off Port Rd

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
angry.gif

Aparently Brooke has a competition on Sunday and as such it's daddy day all day!!!!

SO I'll Have Lachlann with me, BUT I'm still hoping to make it. Problem is I'll be there after he wakes up from his morning nap which would mean I'll probably get there about 11:15-11:30...... Might be playing slow catchup :(

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
If it helps and no one has any objections we can make it 10:30 meet for a 11:30 start mate??

G

Unregistered
no objections. car was running well today so i cant wait.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
i have a bbq at 2, so may have to duck off early but can facilitate the later start

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Cheers thanks all. Well I'll do my best to be there just after 11, so say meet 10:30, leave when I get there?

Appreciate you guys waiting for me.

G

Unregistered
how about we rock up at the above time...but dont leave till u get there lee and if u cant make it, just msg/call one of us :)

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
Jason, can i get you to SMS me when you leave the start point? Im hoping to be able to join up the cruise at summertown through to inglewood. ill PM you my mobile.

Would it take about 30 mins for you to get to summertown?

G

Unregistered
looking forward to this. first cruise ive been able to make it apart from the very first one before i owned a legnum lol.

will be sporting new window tint w00t! might even wash the car too haha

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Engine mount! Front roll stopper is a bit kaput and causing rather bad vibration through the car.....
humm humm! :ROFLMAO:

damian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Damian
Drive
2000 black legnum
I thought I'd replied to this thread but I obviously havent.
I may be there depending on the length of the young fellas cricket in the morning. Ive got to go from home near Erindale to Fulham Gdns for his match. So depending on what time it finishes its an easy detour on the way back. I'd only be there before the cruise for a meet & catch up, depending on the timing may be able to follow you guys to the top of Greenhill Rd just before it gets fun & twisty :banghead: and turn off at Hallet Rd.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Sorry Guys, I have to opt out of thisone, I know it's late notice and there are going to be heaps there and I am missing history (SA's largest meet.......to date). But, we have a 16y/o Kelpie that has taken a bad turn. Jane is distrort and I need to be home this weekend.
Feel free to copy the route I have posted and have a great time. Please get heaps of pics for me to see what I missed.
Again Sorry Guys
Jason

Meet point - Car park at the end of Gaol Rd City (off Port Rd)
Leave about 11am........ish
Left onto Port Rd for 1k
Right onto West Tce for 1.6k
Left onto South Tce for 1.7k
Right onto Glen Osmond Rd for 1k
Left onto Greenhill Rd for 13k

Get into Summertown - Smoke/piss stop and wait for catch up's if needed

Left onto Collins Rd for 2.6k
Right onto Monomeith Rd for 600m
Left onto Marble Hill Rd 3.7k
When we reach Cherryville Marble Hill Rd turns into Montacute Rd
Continue on Montacute Rd for 3.8k
Slight vier onto Corkscrew Rd for 3.7k into Castambul
Right onto Gorge Rd for 200m
Left onto Churchett Rd for 3.8k
Right onto Lower North East Rd for 2.3k
Right onto Black Hill Rd for 1.4k

Get onto Inglewood and stop for lunch, there is the pub or a servo/deli across the road.

Head out of Inglewood and down North East Rd stop at the Macca's carpark in Tea Tree Plaza for the end point about 2pm

This is what I have planned for now, if there are any reeally strong objections changes can be made but it is a very central start point, the course has city, twisty and sweeper driving and a lunch stop.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Funny looking at that image and theres water in the torrens lake :lol:

We'll be there somewhere Jarrad!

EDIT: understandable Jason, we recently had an ederly crook dog dog as well :( There'll be more cruises.

G

Unregistered
so the cruise is still on for other people wanting to go? i got all excited

Top Bottom