[SA] Next proposed cruise

Which Weekend suits you better?

• Total voters
G

Unregistered
still there! new tint is on, and is so dark i cant see my hand on the other side of the glass!!

damian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Damian
Drive
2000 black legnum
I hope everyone had a great cruise.... I went past after the young fella's cricket and checked if you guys were there on the off chance, but you had already left. It was just after 11:30.

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
pretty sure the cruise is tomorrow, sunday the 15th.

does that mean you can now make it damian?

damian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Damian
Drive
2000 black legnum
Trust me to screw up the dates... no wonder no-one was there LOL. Tomorrow is my dad's 65th birthday so definatley I wont be there sorry guys.

G

Unregistered
its still on for tomorow right lol you guys had me freeked for a second there.
il be there gotta get up early to clean the beast :) wont be going mega fast through the hills since my ayc is pretty buggered but il do my best to keep up :)

G

Unregistered
yeah i will give the car a wash. it really badly needs a good polish though. its terrible. but still enjoyin it none the less. there is also a nissansilvia.com cruise on tomorrow for charity for the vic fires. but im almost certain to be a vr4 cruiser coz i wana see some others.....
10.30 meet at gaol rd. hope someone has 'route' directions. i dont have a printer. or we can make it up. sweeeeet!

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
ill have a few copies of the notes for people. now all i have to do is make sure i get up in time

G

Unregistered
yeh i need some rest so see y'all tomorrow. the ns cruise in meet anzacs at 2pm. so depending i mite try to catch both cruises and make a day of it. should be good

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Hope someone can print some notes for me... no printer and didnt do it at work friday! LOL
I wont be going fast as I'll have lachlann in the car. Actually I'll probably leave last to be sure Im not tempted. bringing the camera & Video so if Lachlann's happy will do my best to get some footage! :)

See you all soon....

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Good one J-B, i was about to print off some notes but you beat me to it.

ill prob roll up around 11, got a couple more things to do here first....

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
I was glad that mine was already dirty when the road turned to dirt. No mudflaps mean I go slow on dirt, don't like the chips (unlike in the foz)

G

Unregistered
lol, dirt road + TCL + low tread tyres = interesting cornering!

G

Unregistered
lol thats right Steve you basically had slicks on the front ha ha

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Anyone keen on a morning meet tomorrow morning 03/03/09 I can bunk off work till about 12pm but then the car HAS to go to transport, if anyone is offering a lift from there to work??? I know it's late notice, but Cassius goes tomorrow and I miss him already??? Maybe a gentle roll through the city and about??

Top Bottom