[SA] PGA Dyno Day 14/03/2009

G

Unregistered
dynoday2009cw9.jpg

Well, seeing as the past two have been such a massive success we are organising our next one now and to ensure it doesnt clash with any other event we have brought it forward a few months to March, where we should still see some decent weather!

It will be absolutely huge! We have organising media coverage (magazines), as well as numerous major sponsors and some serious cars!

This is to show the sporting car club of SA how to organise, put on and run an event!

More info here:

http://forum.pulsar.org.au/showthread.php?t=80886

Also, the website on the poster will be updated in the near future once things have been confirmed!

Plenty of notice to this one guys, PEN it into your diaries!!

G

Unregistered
**BUMP**

As mentioned today by me to some of you on the cruise...come along!

You just need to either download the entry form off the website (www.dynoday.info) and fax it back with payment details, go in to graham west and pay or ring up and pay over the phone.

See you there! :)

G

Unregistered
i am, but mainly so i can see what the afr's and stock 'tune' is like and whether its going to be of any benefit installing a safc/piggyback.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
^Yours isnt quite stock though, nice sounding exhaust - You really should get an MBC, 12psi and you'll probably put some WRX boys to shame on the day - give them a scare! :D

G

Unregistered
cat-back exhaust is hardly a performance mod lol :p

G

Unregistered
just bumping this for a bit more interest, ive entered the legnum as well.

we've got a sti V evo shoot out with some big hp (read, 300kw+) stis and evos showing up, as well as a toyota V nissan shootout with some insane 1&2 jz's and some big hp RB powered cars (a few gtrs etc).

gonna be a great day with loads of entertainment, bbq/drinks etc etc

G

Unregistered
there's an official website for a reason ;)

How Much: Spectators are FREE. 2WD = $40, AWD = $50. Places are limited, if you wish to compete phone Lynette ASAP! Entries must be completed by Thursday 12th March 2009!

damian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Damian
Drive
2000 black legnum
I might pop down there for a look, but its the day after my birthday so i might be just a bit too seedy to stand and listen to cars on a dyno LOL

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
^Yours isnt quite stock though, nice sounding exhaust - You really should get an MBC, 12psi and you'll probably put some WRX boys to shame on the day - give them a scare! :D

Don't even need an exhaust, I gave an STi a run the other day and we were ever to 160k (on a track obviously) So I would think we would eat a WRX???

I figure I have 2 options
1 (Not viable) stall the guy who bought it so I can get a read out
2 Get my Old Coupe finished and run sum numbers

G

Unregistered
i vote number 2!!

first dyno day without my pulsar :(

G

Unregistered
this saturday peoples...all 40 spots are now booked and paid for. its gonna be a big day especially with 4 or 5 cars expected to pull over 400rwkw (including one ~500rwkw A80 supra).

G

Unregistered
w00t...fantastic day!

both myself and kym (kymbo) went on the dyno and pulled almost identical numbers!

kym got 160kw @ wheels - not bad for a 100% stock '98 manual galant

i pulled 158kw @ wheels - completely stock apart from cat back exhaust, auto '01 legnum...boost was all over the place though...running stock boost (supposed to be).

140320091231.jpg

Top Bottom