Similar request to hotwire's

G

Unregistered
Hey Guys,

Im now officially looking for and have started the ball rolling thru kristian to purchase a legnum from japan.

What i'd love to do, prior to actually going that full step and buying one, is to drive or at least have a quick spin in the passenger seat of another owner's :)

If anyone is able to assist in anyway, it would be greatly appreciated. I reside around the golden grove area and work down at mile end if that helps :confused:

Contact details are 0411 807 042 or smacri@raains.com.au

Cheers for your help guys, its much appreciated :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Does Dion's Legnum tour also include a visit to Gilly's Garage of Goodness? It happened last time I was there :)

Stephen, have fun with it all, and don't forget to be patient and keep us posted :D

G

Unregistered
A big thanks goes to kristian for the invite on the way home last night to come round for a quick spin and chat. it was greatly appreciated and if i wasnt already in love with these cars, i was afterwards! lol :cool:

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Good work Kristian! gotta spread the legnum love.....

on a side note K, give me a call when you can, we need to talk business!!

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Stephen, if you havent seen a series 2 yet, feel free to cmon down to "Gilly Garage of Goodness!" - I may have to charge you one free car wash for a ride, its filthy after 2 trips through SA's mid north and murray regions.

G

Unregistered
lol. i had a quick drive past motorwell yesterday afternoon to have a brief look at the two black series 2's they have. from what i can tell, neither have a sunroof or leather. but for $25k they can keep 'em...

Top Bottom