Spacers - help!

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Have had a search around through some older threads and it seems that some people have opted 15-25mm spacers on their VR4's. Basically I have a set of 17's which I'd like to throw on (Mahdis, 7" from memory, will check at home) but the offset is awful. Haven't got any photos with them on other than the original Jap auction snaps (see thread http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7075&highlight=slinz). Now thinking about spacers as I actually quite like the wheels - currently thinking 25mm as there's a lot of space to fill but are there issues with the guards etc.? Any suggestions?!

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Find out the width & offset & I'll let you know what size spacers you need. Is that what you're asking?

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
once lowered 25mm at least.

Yeah some new springs or coilovers depending on the financial situation over the next month or two are high on the mod list. I presume that would leave me with some guard work to be done?

And yes I will get the details from the rims when I am at the house they're living at! Ta

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
defiantly coilovers first. honestly i would just get new rims. for some decent hub centric spacers, ur looking at $300. just put that towards new rims.

Top Bottom