1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
http://www.ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=757

Following on from that thread:

From the floor to the top of the boot opening is 770mm

From the base of the high point on the back seats to the piece of plastic at the end of the boot is 1710mm

From the back of the front seats in a normal seating position to the piece of plastic at the end of the boot is 1780mm. If you slide the seat all the way forward it goes up to about 1900mm

If the back seats are upright you have 870mm at the top of the seats and about 1000mm at the bottom of the seats

The full width right at the back is 1350mm

The width between the wheel arches is 890mm

The width between the elbow rests on the back seat is 1280mm

Now the important question. Can someone with a Magna wagon, AU/BA Falcon, VT-VZ Commodore, and a Stagea take similar measurements? I'm sure that we have people here with the other Jap cars, I might need to pop down to a dealership and measure the Falcon and Commodore boots myself though.

Oooh I wonder if I could get a measurement of the 300C, new 5 series (dame edna lights), old 5 series (e39) and maybe some other wagons too - any other suggestions?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
went to a car dealer today, the space between the wheel arches on a commodore is 1200mm, and the depth of the wagon with the seats down is about 2100mm, depending on where the front seats are.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
With a cargo barrier in the commo, i measured 900 high, 1450 wide (ignoring wheel arches) and 1150 deep

G

Unregistered
magna wagon

these are rough as i was in a rush but....
1385 full width
845 high
2000 from back of back seat to tailgate

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Is 2000 from top of back seats when folded down? Great thread. Anyone got pics handy

Top Bottom