Subaru legacy :S :S

G

Unregistered
in uk these legacys go for around half the price of a legnum, is it half the car tho

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Vid cuts out halfway through for me!!! 4th gen foresters with airbag suspension and nice wheels look hot, i dont care what anyone says.

Hmm..that's weird. It's working fine here for me. If you want, I can email you the vid?

G

Unregistered
is it true they are mechanically fragile and expensive to repair?

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
anyone else notice how much the gear stick moves in the legacy in the first test?

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
The twin turbo setup was a let down compared to the single turbo units. apart from this, there is a lot of good reasons to go with the subaru, most particularly the transferability of virtually any driveline and suspension upgrade components from the WRX, makes them a car with good potential and many options to play & upgrade, relatively cheaply.

I wanted a later model turbo subaru liberty to replace my aging RS turbo, but to avoid the twin turbo engine you had to go to the later GT which was out of my price range.

Then i discovered the Legnums and just couldnt look past it on peformance/value/practicality, compared to what you could buy in a subaru for the same dollars.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
The weak output shafts were a major drawback with the Subies...I'm not sure if that has been rectified with the newer ones or not.

Top Bottom