takin leggy to sydney.

khyle

Crunching Gears
First Name
khyle
Drive
Legnum
hey all,

im lookin at headin to sydney for the easter weekend to see some friends.. also have been meaning to take my leggy to a good place to get it tuned etc. figure there would be some decent places in/around sydney?

can any of you help me out, know places that work with legnums/vr4's?
also any general advice would be appreciated :)

cheers

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Good ol Meek Automotive, everyone seems to love them :p

I'm yet to go to them though, as it isn't very convenient for me to drop my car there then head to work!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
MEEK buddy.

Nowhere else. They can even flash the ECUs now...

They have thousands of my money from keeping the Grandpa on the road. Just went there last week too. I can vouch for them immensely.

Tom - Get your arse in gear & get the Galant over there quicksmart !

khyle

Crunching Gears
First Name
khyle
Drive
Legnum
ahh cool, sounds like this meek place is the way to go.. where is it exactly??

but jus thinkin too but, probs wont be open on any day easter weekend anyway? :(

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Meek is the most experienced with our cars. They know all our cars and they can name the owners too :D
They have a great relationship with us and are very good on pricing and know their stuff.
Chris, the boys and the two lovely assistants upstairs are a good bunch of people.

Btw, grandpa, I forgot to tell you one of the Haltech technicians said to me "I saw one of your mates at Meek getting his water pump and timing belt done a few weeks ago... nice car i really liked it". And I said "Ohhh yeah hehe that's Brad. He's a club veteran and his Legnum is the grandad of all VR-4's in Australia, but he's got a Super VR-4 he uses for play". And he goes "Argh... I can't wait to be a grandad :cool:" LMAO

And the other technician thought my car was the one at meek getting it's timing belt done.
See Brad, you're famous ;)

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
I didn't realise meek are just around the corner from me... Literally 2 streets away. I am so going for a drive-by this weekend.....

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I didn't realise meek are just around the corner from me... Literally 2 streets away. I am so going for a drive-by this weekend.....

You'd be near my old high school then Wayne - Girraween Selective !

Fat lot of good it did for me though !

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Btw, grandpa, I forgot to tell you one of the Haltech technicians said to me "I saw one of your mates at Meek getting his water pump and timing belt done a few weeks ago... nice car i really liked it". And I said "Ohhh yeah hehe that's Brad. He's a club veteran and his Legnum is the grandad of all VR-4's in Australia, but he's got a Super VR-4 he uses for play". And he goes "Argh... I can't wait to be a grandad :cool:" LMAO
Dude, if your Haltech guy was impressd by my prefacelift white Legnum with tan leather interior, then he SERIOUSLY needs to get out more !!! HAHAHA. Man imagine his reaction to seeing the SUPER ! :drool:

the other technician thought my car was the one at meek getting it's timing belt done.
See Brad, you're famous ;)

Wasn't I anyways Dimi ??? hehe ;)

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
You'd be near my old high school then Wayne - Girraween Selective !

Fat lot of good it did for me though !

Indeed. Went past yesterday just to see where exactly they were.. A couple of nice Evo 8s or 9s out front... Will have to drop down and see the guys when I get a day off.

Should I ask for anyone in particular or are they all good guys and gals? Or, If I mention Grandpa will I be thrown out... lol...

Top Bottom