Not open for further replies.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Q. When you say "Boot lids" are we talking the red plastic suround that has the legnum decal. Mine just got f%#ng shopping trolleyed
I have a feeling that you're talking about the same bit I'm looking at getting remade in carbon.

Ill put a pic up in the next couple of days to clarify

CUMSTI

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
2000 Legnum Wagon
I have a feeling that you're talking about the same bit I'm looking at getting remade in carbon.

Ill put a pic up in the next couple of days to clarify
I get that feeling to dwarf. Stay in touch !

G

Unregistered
Yea sorry guys galant lol....

PLAY throw the guards are made and I'm making a quick mod to produce a set and see if they're good for clearances..
pill load pics up today

G

Unregistered
pk so as mentioned here are the clay items ready for molding...
the mold is a 2 layer light mold only capable of producing 2 sets for RnD purposes.
they should be ready to remove and polish up for producing by tuesday morning and im hoping to have a set out before friday,then fit to a car and trial for wear edges etc...
DSCF5425.jpg

DSCF5423.jpg

DSCF5422.jpg

DSCF5421.jpg

DSCF5420.jpg

DSCF5419.jpg

DSCF5418.jpg

DSCF5417.jpg

G

Unregistered
Guards are modded and gel coat is curing overnight, I'm hoping to have a pair out for trial we'd morning. After cleaning up edges and drilling holes etc

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
awesome work Q. progressing fast :)

G

Unregistered
Pull guards out tomorrow.. Pretty excited... Even tho these are merly tho protos for now

G

Unregistered
ok heres the rough protos, havent cleaned the edges up or anyhting just been busy with a rebuild but here they are
DSCF5436.jpg

DSCF5435.jpg

DSCF5434.jpg

DSCF5433.jpg

G

Unregistered
Yea 20mm wider,the only part I don't like is that I made away with the flat sides..

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
Yea 20mm wider,the only part I don't like is that I made away with the flat sides..

Interesting point that one, I have always thought I don't like the flat sides on guards, but seeing them without it makes me think the opposite.

I'm fairly certain when it's in a finished look it will be better without the flats. Nice work btw.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I don't think I can get flares on that :(

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
flares around the gauges? like a bezel.
or he is talking about the guards?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
So are you going to make up some engine covers? I really like the ones they had available on CVR4 but I don't think they are being made any more.

G

Unregistered
If I get enough interest ill make them.. I have all the gear to do vac infusion, and have blue black or red black cf cloth aas well .
So if you may help me generate interest ill make the covers as requested, even modify them if need be...
the second thing is what's the thoughts on eyelids? Legal in au or not?

R Kilburn

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roland
Drive
1996 PFL VR-4 Galant
What about EC5A door pillars could you make some? Id be interested in an engine cover but different from the original look

R Kilburn

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roland
Drive
1996 PFL VR-4 Galant
Oh yeah would anyone know if Id get away with a fiber glass bonnet (like the one on E bay) in QLD I keep getting different answers, And do they fit out of the shop or do they need drilling/modding etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom