top speed

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I wasn't trying to say that our roads are like India's ...

I was trying to get across the point that for a country such as ours, with the taxes & revenue the governments rake in, our roads are in a pathetic condition when compared to other comparable countries..... especially NSW. When I crossed the border into QLD it was like I had changed countries.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
even with my bad cv joint and vibration once i got to 180 it was smooth as

i think everyone should get the chance to do it as once you have handled that sort of speed the lower speeds seem so slow, my reaction times now i believe are so much better then allot of drivers just because when the conditions are right i tend to speed and am used to being able to handle it now.

it does help to get used to the higher speeds so normal speeds just seem second nature, just a pitty its not easier to do it on track so its safer.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
I wasn't trying to say that our roads are like India's ...

I was trying to get across the point that for a country such as ours, with the taxes & revenue the governments rake in, our roads are in a pathetic condition when compared to other comparable countries..... especially NSW. When I crossed the border into QLD it was like I had changed countries.

Oh ok, sorry I misunderstood you. I don't really know how the roads are over there in NSW, I mean I used to live in Mangrove Mountain near Gosford for about a year, also lived in Cairns, but the whole area in between is a mystery.... For me it all seems bloody legendary after living in India though, I guess if you've just come from Germany it may seem pretty dodgy?

Top Bottom