Trademe.co.nz Question

Mrk_VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Guys,

I wanted to ask the guy in new zealand selling the intercooler kit for our 6a13tt on trademe a question about shipping to oz. So i joined up only to find that i then need to pay a minimum of $10 to be "authenticated" and able to ask questions, use buy it now, etc, and i don't want to pay just to ask a question, as i can't see myself ever using trademe unless i bought this kit. So i was wondering if anyone on here that has an "authenticated" account could ask this seller a question about shipping to oz for the kit, either with or without the intercooler, as i have seen that he is willing to sell without the intercooler and this may make packing/shipping easier, and/or cheaper.

This is the Kit which i know most of you have all seen.

I just wanted to know if he would ship to oz, with or without the intercooler, and how much it would cost. If anyone can ask him this for me that would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Mrk_VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Thanks Brad, i'm really interested to see what he comes back with, hopefully it is reasonable if he can do it.

G

Unregistered
you know theres someone in oz selling the same kit for less, theres a thread somewhere about it.

Mrk_VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Thanks brad, thats not to bad i don't think, postage wise. Yeah Gly i have been following that kit closely, but it is taking a long time to get together, and with the shipping problems he is having and is only getting in 3 or so kits at the moment (no offense ivan). If i can i would like to get one from ivan, if i can't i am strongly considering this one from trademe even though it will cost a bit more. Has anyone here actually got one of these kits, in NZ or OZ, as he says he's posted one here before?

Top Bottom