Trademe inter cooler are they any good???

G

Unregistered
MITSUBISHI LEGNUM VR-4 TWIN TURBO ~ Complete High Quality Intercooler Piping Kit ~ for WAGONS & SEDAN

** Get the extra HP out of your VR-4 Twin Turbo that it is capable of **

We are the first to bring this quality complete intercooler piping kit to VR4 owners & to the New Zealand market. These kits were designed here in NZ and is a complete kit (i.e the piping starts right from each turbo ~ it has high quality billet machined alloy fittings that fits right in the turbos so you can get rid of all factory intercooler piping.)

Intercooler Kit consists of :

PIPING KIT :
~ Quality Aluminium 2.5" Piping (smaller I/D aluminium piping at the turbos)
~ Silicon Joiners
~ Heavy Duty T-Bolt Clamps
~ Brackets on Piping to mount to factory mounting on the motor

** INTERCOOLER NOT INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION **

All Our Products Comes with a 12 Months Manufacturers Warranty against any defects.

***NOTE***
To get a custom made Intercooler Kit for a LEGNUM VR-4 here in NZ you will be looking at around $1500 to $2000, and this will not be even right from each turbo.

HAS ANYONE BOUGHT OR HEARD OF THESE KITS I DONT WANA BUY A DUD THANKS FOR THE HELP

NoPhoto.gif
NoPhoto.gif
NoPhoto.gif

ad.gif

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
a couple people have bought it,theres lots of other threads discussing it.
noone recomends it though as it is extremely hard to fit and parts like the "y" pipe are near impossible

though darryl on here has it and with a bit of hassle got it to fit

up to you if youre up for the trouble and headaches from it,otherwise wait for x3emotorsports to finish their stage 3 kit

G

Unregistered
a couple people have bought it,theres lots of other threads discussing it.
noone recomends it though as it is extremely hard to fit and parts like the "y" pipe are near impossible

though darryl on here has it and with a bit of hassle got it to fit

up to you if youre up for the trouble and headaches from it,otherwise wait for x3emotorsports to finish their stage 3 kit

Sweet as thanks heaps much appreciated

Top Bottom