Tristian's mega detail - lots of pics

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Wow brad, thats a major rip right there... even a FULL detail should be around $400-500 MAX

I got this guy in who normally goes to the rich pricks' houses in the eastern suburbs cleaning/detailing their Lambos/Ferraris/Rollers etc.
He'd never done a car like mine before & was quite impressed by it even regarding the cars he normally works on.
I was also the first customer to offer him coffee & biscuits while working. The richos would never give him anything.

Yea was major overkill, but did the job when I unveiled her at the meeting that night for the first time!

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
I got this guy in who normally goes to the rich pricks' houses in the eastern suburbs cleaning/detailing their Lambos/Ferraris/Rollers etc.
He'd never done a car like mine before & was quite impressed by it even regarding the cars he normally works on.
I was also the first customer to offer him coffee & biscuits while working. The richos would never give him anything.

Yea was major overkill, but did the job when I unveiled her at the meeting that night for the first time!

@ that price he should have been offering you coffee and biscuits while polishing your car. Or at least had some good looking ladies standing around helping him in minimal clothing... (no offence to the female members; sorry for the sexist comment)

Did you get some good pics of the job done though? Was the transformation before/after worth it?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
You could definately feel the difference in the paintwork. Before it felt really gunky & thick. Afterwards it felt totally different, like a brand new car.
I think one of the Super's previous owners was a smoker too & inside was spruced up again looking like a brand new car. When he was all done & I drove off to go to the meet, it was like driving a rich expensive brand new car!

You know I don't think I did get pics. Only from the meet which was at nighttime. Yes scantily clad ladies would have been nice, especially gyrating away in my lap lol

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Looking good there, similar to what I did last weekend, wash, clay, cut with Primo Cut, orange Country Lake pad and random orbital (not game to use an orbital yet), and about 3 coats of Driven sealant applied by hand. Boy it takes some time to do all of that. And now it has rained, so it's all dirty again.
Look forward to seeing the end result.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Finished! i am super impressed, ill let the pics do the talking

.Ryan.' pid='137568' dateline='1284558359 said:
These photos are after the second polishing step; 1-2 (5-6 on the doors ) passes of Final Inspection CAP Ultra Fine.

Hard at work, listening to Jurassic 5 :p
InfiniteFocus-2.jpg
InfiniteFocus-3.jpg

InfiniteFocus-4.jpg
InfiniteFocus-7.jpg

Tristian's matching badge and horns :p
InfiniteFocus-5.jpg

InfiniteFocus-6.jpg

InfiniteFocus-8.jpg

InfiniteFocus-9.jpg

InfiniteFocus-10.jpg

InfiniteFocus-2-2.jpg

InfiniteFocus-3-2.jpg

InfiniteFocus-4-2.jpg

InfiniteFocus-7-2.jpg

InfiniteFocus-8-2.jpg

InfiniteFocus-11.jpg

InfiniteFocus-2-3.jpg

InfiniteFocus-4-3.jpg

InfiniteFocus-5-3.jpg

I jumped to take this photo, dedication.
InfiniteFocus-6-3.jpg

InfiniteFocus-7-3.jpg

Interior Vac'd, Dusted, plastics cleaned with FI GPC, and dashboard dressed with a beta version of FI's forthcoming Polymer Interior Plastic's Protectant.
InfiniteFocus-8-3.jpg

Direct shots with the External Flash.
InfiniteFocus-5-2.jpg

InfiniteFocus-6-2.jpg

InfiniteFocus-9-2.jpg

InfiniteFocus.jpg

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
That is one clean looking VR-4!

Being black, I wonder how long t'll last!

G

Unregistered
apparently its rained in melbourne already lol.

i know his pain, i washed mine last night and 25mins later on my way home it poured down!

looks awesome mate!

G

Unregistered
I'll email the full res version of that shot to Tristian then haha.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Car looks fantastic!

This is a great calendar shot:

Hell yeah it - its one of my favourite shots!

meh,
I could do better in my sleep!

Of course i mean in my dreams :lol: Looks fantastic tristian (y)

Thanks Lee!! Money well spent IMO

Tris, Looks a million $$$!!

Fantastic!

Thanks Brett!!

That is one clean looking VR-4!

Being black, I wonder how long t'll last!

I was worried as it has already rained in here! Water just flys of the car! the smalliest beads just float off the car, simply amazing.
apparently its rained in melbourne already lol.

i know his pain, i washed mine last night and 25mins later on my way home it poured down!

looks awesome mate!

Yeah its bad! Im hoping this will be easier to keep clean now. Atleast i know when it does rain ryan is only 5 mins down the road :D
+1

Dont know where the pic went...

I'll email the full res version of that shot to Tristian then haha.

Such a photo dude. Can't praise you enough for your work!

Boys, 12 hours went into my car over 2 days, the quality of work is amazing, his price is just as amazing. Please if you have any detailing needs and you're in VIC, give Ryan a call!

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the praise Tristian! Its always nice to here :D as we said yesterday, without you and ash recommending my work it is hard for people to trust me, being 18 and all. Wanna pm me your email so I can send through that pic? I'll chuck the rest on a disc for you also.

G

Unregistered
A road trip can be arranged for the right price haha, thanks man :)

Top Bottom