"TTVR4" bent

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
Hi All,
just some uptodate info on my baby. Put the 18's on it today she looked alot better. And 1 hour later some German tourist forgot to use the middle pedal and slammed up the ass end of an Imprezza, which then slammed up the ass end of me. F$%king Prick

Pics to follow

Rob

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Oh mate! You are having the worst run ever!!

Hope it all gets sorted out quickly. Is it still drivable?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Aww shit Rob, that's not good to hear!! :( I know exactly how it feels seeing your car bent and buckled. Hope the repairs are straight-forward and it's back on the road soon!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
sorry to hear that Rob!

is it fixable or have a whole pile of parts just become available?

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
hi guys,
just waiting for an insurance assesor to give it the go ahead, i am also looking at geting a quick respray while it is in the shop.

G

Unregistered
Be careful who you say quick to as it may come out looking worse for wear. But my commiserations I know what it is like to loose your beast for a few weeks.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
hi guys,
my car repair has gone legal, i am having a few probs getting cause of the accident to pay up, so nothing has moved forward yet.
the quote has come in just under $4k to repair..
the quick respray will be in black again, i am just getting all the little dings and scratches removed...

rob

Cunno

Crunching Gears
First Name
Corey
Drive
2001 Series 2 Legnum Pearl White
man that sucks dont worry i feel your pain my baby is off the road aswell and its horrible im stuck driving a majorly defectable VL that i dont want to drive with my p plates up so i dont get pulled over hope all gets sorted out soon.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
hey all,
just back from the panel beaters, $4k to fix and 2 months. It has to be placed on the rack and straightened as the back rails are bent, and the parts will take two months out of japan.
If anyone has the following please let me know
Boot lid----found
rear right tail light
rear bar
rear beaver panel

this would be muchly appreciated

Rob

Top Bottom