"TTVR4" bent

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
  • Rear bumper - Yahoo Japan, talk to Dave at Japan Parts Direct or Daniel from Import Monster. Also try TradeMe in NZ as suggested.
  • Rear beaver panel - good luck! See if Carsten has time to help you look in NZ, I think you'll need one off a wreck and that's damn hard to do out of Japan with the language barrier. Ask Dave and Dan if they can help with this as well.
  • Rear tail lamp - try the above, but it won't be too expensive new from Mitsi Japan and it'll be cheap to freight. Part number is MR325366 (I assume you mean the pillar lamp, not the one in the tailgate?)

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
Hi all,
just reading the letter my solicitor drafted for wicked campers, the quote for the panel beaters has grown now the frieght and everything is on there $6623.41 plus the cost of hire car.
I just want my car back

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
hey hey, everything going to plan i should get my baby back on friday morning.. yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
at a cost of 8k + and then i need to add the legal fees so far. but i am getting her back..

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Fantastic, great to hear Rob. Look forward to seeing some pics of the finished product :) Amazing how costs blow out with stuff like this, huh? :(

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
is that out of pocket 8k + or is that what it is going to cost the insurance company ?

damn i hope its not out of pocket timeframe and cost would have nearly been better off to get a new car .

hope it aint costing you that

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
that $8k came out of my pocket, i am hoping to get it back through my law siut against wicked campers.

all looks good, but thay had to repair everthing. so i am now in the marfket for some tail lights as they pastic welded mine back together..

G

Unregistered
Dam tourists! That bullshit. they should of bought you new lights! I guess they could get away with it legally or they wouldnt try it.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Good to see it'll be back on the road soon. Could you take some pictures of your repair for us? Like how it looks now including the temporary plastic weld on the tail lights.

I do hope you get all your money back as well.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
So whats the story, how the hell can they not be liable? im starting to worry about whether i would be covered if i was in a similar situation, cause i dont have 1 grand let alone 8...

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
ok guys,
she is not quite back yet, they are doing the little extras i asked for and blending the black peal is proving alittle fun.
Frozen: they rental ccompany is liable in australia because they can not be responsible for the drivers actions.. only the car itself a mechanical issue they have to pay but frivers fault good luck.
but i am not giving up have steped up the firepower, i have changed legal firms the the one my parents use and uped for a solicitor to a barrestor. it is the the priciple of it all i want my 8k back no matter what the cost..

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
You should throw on a few thousand for the 'emotional damages' of not being able to drive your VR-4 for several months :D

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Ittttttsssssssssssssssss
baaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk

OMG i have finally got my baby back, she looks sweet i just need to tidy up the interior (icecoffee stains fron the prang).
but she is back will get pics this weekend and post them..

rob

Top Bottom