turbos to afm piping

Snoozy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Freddy
Drive
Legnum
Found a guy to do custom pipework on the turbo intakes, for the autos he does a full 180 degree bend to make them fit. Quoted me approx $500 to do. Im looking to get these made after my overseas trip at the end of August. If there are other people interest mayb i can try get it down abit cheaper for a few sets. And yes he has made a couple of these before for the autos.

Trotty Mayb 180 degree bends to make the autos fit mite give u an idea to start producing these hard pipes for the forum community ;)

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
What is he making it from? Mild or staino?

And does it include maf y bend?

Snoozy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Freddy
Drive
Legnum
I asked him for stainless trotty and said its no worries. Would take him 2-3 days. As u know auto's are tite as virgins. Need to dble check with the Y maf pipe.
But at least it can be done for ppl with auto boxes and throw some ideas up in the air for others to attempt :)

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
I asked him for stainless trotty and said its no worries. Would take him 2-3 days. As u know auto's are tite as virgins. Need to dble check with the Y maf pipe.
But at least it can be done for ppl with auto boxes and throw some ideas up in the air for others to attempt :)
Would really like to see what he comes up with. Will be interesting to see if I can offer something similar for the same price.

Snoozy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Freddy
Drive
Legnum
Will see how i go towards oct/nov if my budget allows me i may get 2 made up. Your welcome to use the 2nd as a template before it goes for sale.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
Let me know before you get yours done, I should be interested then too.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Trying to get my intake pipe to fit (auto with filter), so was reading this thread for tips. How did the above posters go with getting a template made?

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
No idea from me. I'm still waiting for an auto box to see if it is practical price wise

Snoozy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Freddy
Drive
Legnum
Sorry guys been flat out with work. I havnt got it done yet unfortunatly and im doing my manual conversion over xmas. So i opted to wait till the conversion is done and get a complete new setup for the turbo intake. Figured no point getting it done twice so i waited. But if anyone else is keen im happy to give out the address to where to get it done. Its in the southeast suburbs, Melbourne. He's done them before for 2 other auto leggys so yes is do-able and said he'll need the car for 2 days and approx $500.
His welds are mint, does alot work for drift cars also.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
Nice to know my $450 is quite reasonable. Or at least comparable to other fabricators.

Top Bottom