Ugh... i miss my wagon

G

Unregistered
Hey guys

so whilst my leggy is in with topstage i get to drive my old 97 camry around. It makes me appreciate what I drive now so much more. haha
Everythign takes longer to happen in that car... its like a sedative :bigsmile:

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey guys

so whilst my leggy is in with topstage i get to drive my old 97 camry around. It makes me appreciate what I drive now so much more. haha
Everythign takes longer to happen in that car... its like a sedative :bigsmile:

I've been back in the Mazda 6 (07' 6spd Manual) and its sucha gutless sack of crap lol..... I'm feelin ya

G

Unregistered
haha ... my life slows down when im in that car. haha hate it... but hopefully a couple more days she comes back with evo styled bonnet front bar reco and rear bumper nip n tuck around the lip that exhaust has melted... :)

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Word. I'm feeling you. My car is at the workshop until Saturday and right now i'm puttering around in my 1998 Magna Executive.
A few time's I have forgotten I was in the Magna and tried to overtake, I was like come onnnnnnn come ONNNNN where's the power :rolleyes:

G

Unregistered
Word. I'm feeling you. My car is at the workshop until Saturday and right now i'm puttering around in my 1998 Magna Executive.
A few time's I have forgotten I was in the Magna and tried to overtake, I was like come onnnnnnn come ONNNNN where's the power :rolleyes:

Ive tried to pull up beside wrecksies and skylines just to see how they run but im in they kamikaze (nickname for my old camry) just doesnt happen...

it makes me wonder though when people spend anywhere from 12 to 25k on for arguments sake falcon or commonwhore that even now are still like 10years behind any jap car was in the bloody 80's when they could spend their money more wisely?? Im glad they dont... hahaha but it does make you wonder...

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I know what you mean. I dragged my Silvia out of the shed on the weekend after driving the Galant for the last month. Damn it felt fast!

G

Unregistered
I feel you mate, jumping between my g/f's Charade with oversized wheels and my car is a HUGE difference. I hope your miss isn't anything serious! It's always good news when it's just water in the spark plug well - although embarrassing when you rock up to the auto electrician saying "I've tried everything!"

But a word of wisdom - a 4A-GE with a miss sounds like a WRX haahahah

EDIT: HAHAHAHA, I'm a ****ing idiot! I had another thread open about a miss and saw the "miss my wagon" in the title... PHAIL. Flame away... I deserve it.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Yeah i'm driving my Dad's '07 Hyundai Terracan 4WD and although it's a comfy ride, has leather seats and probably more functions than the VR-4 I feel like i'm driving a truck (well it is a 2.8 4 cyl diesel turbo). Got in the Legnum the other day to get tyres fitted and felt like I was sitting on the road, very strange feeling.
Must say i'm impressed with how far Hyundai has progressed since the early 90's though, car is loaded with cool functions and handles well on the road for a 2 tonne forby. Tis no Legnum though..

G

Unregistered
yes! the wagon is ready today! pick it up from freddy after five tonight hopefully... light permitting might get some shots a bit later and post in my ride thread. peece

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
cool, i want to hear what you have to say about his work, i want to get some stuff from him as well.

G

Unregistered
Yeah no worries... well i had it fitted n colour matched through his shop as well...
Ive seen a couple of things he's done previosuly and they look a treat..
Will keep ya posted

Top Bottom